Betting on Sports

2-0 week and it’s hard to see a path where they don’t get home.

The fact that I have a lot of Kent St parlayed with UConn and Tennessee and none with FAU is less fun right now.

Yeah we are going undefeated in the MAC

got status matched to gold on draftkings

okay didn’t expect that to work

getting banned from all the promos and boosts elsewhere though, rip

The account where I made the Kent St FD bet got limited to 25% over the weekend. Not that big of a deal.

For those of you in Illinois (like me), a former 2p2er is now the chairman of the House Gaming Committee. Hoping this is a sign of good things to come, like more legal books and online poker in the next few years.

@TheHip41 How’d our boys look in person?

Not bad. EMU sucks a lot so it’s tough to really tell

Carry and Jacobs looked good. Really like watching Santiago play. Dude seems everywhere.

Under 47 in the NFL tonight? Wind advisory in San Fran

Eagles v KC is a lock

Love Bungles and Iggles here but I’m not a pro and my opinion is worthless. Also gonna assume betting NFL main spreads is a major <’///>< play. Wanted to bet these alt lines of both around the bigger key numbers (like -5.5 up to -13.5) but the odds don’t look that great to me just eyeballing and I have no motivation to dust off 10,000 lines of outdated R code to try and figure it out. Thoughts?

1 Like

Fanduel had PHI +158 and CIN +220 at -6.5. Feels too flat to me (?) so I chickened out. In b4 Bork throws 4 picks and Mahomes can’t walk.

My guy opened at Bengals -2.5 and now has Bengals +1. I don’t know what to do with this information.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t look like your bankroll needed it at least.

Thought of you as this game ended lol

2 Likes

Had a CIN vs PHI super bowl matchup bet at +1500. But I also have KC to win it all for more money so I’ll take this outcome.

1 Like

All I know about futures is I have absolutely no outstanding NFL wagers

1 Like

Big game for Kent St tomorrow. Looks like they’re very small dogs

Yep. Need to split with Akron at worst.

Woof. Uphill battle now but still doable.