Betting on Sports

$7 here, sigh limits. I would’ve fired at least 50 unboosted on it cause I have them last unbeaten.

Kinda trash these places can limit people.

1 Like

Never hedge

2 Likes

DK tempting me again with this 61% boost on a Judge HR. I fell for the trap on Friday.

I have a $100 limit on this saquan/elliot ATTD boost too, what the hell is going on

I just want to mention that you guys are complaining about limits on boosts I don’t get

not even the $10

k, carry on sorry about your limits guys but uh, this stuff is inevitable gotta get them when you can, DK is rather quick on the trigger of that stuff

mgm won’t even let me put 50 on a nfl line now rough out there, CZR though still dgaf I should probably actually make money on there sometime

err wait I do have $25 on the saquon/zeke boost after logging in, dangit I don’t wanna have money on this dumb game sigh

lol sorry 24.96 DK gonna DK

MGM is still sending me football e-mails which I’m thankful for cause lol them for that and I’m really gonna miss when the mlb season ends cause that OGP thing was a well not gold mine but peanuts mine

over +250 is gonna get my $10 in every time, the 60 hit I believe it’s not a complete trap.

kambi is 225 though fwiw, it’s not a super boost

Not complaining, the opposite, the max seems to be $25 but I’m getting $100. People getting limited left and right and my limits are going up even though I think I’m up a few thousand on there this month alone

EVBetsIN got a $100 max limit on it too, no idea how these limits work

DK put up TNF +7 promo

man they’re really wanting to lose money

also there’s this for DK for tonight’s game

$50 max on no score on the first offensive drive at even that’s -280 this gets around their limits, so it better win or I’m not gonna get that back for a bit

Lmao $500 max for me again

that ATTD boost is quite the trap so far, yikes

I swear every boost on every site was for the over tonight.

When that happens I absolutely should hammer the under

Got a shot at the Stepped up SGP boost tonight.

Already home on 5/10.

+3400

Need

Rush O170 pass yd
Jones O200 pass yd
Giants ML
Giants O16.5
Elliott U89.5 rush yd

1 Like

I believe I am live on this one at +1800

1 Like

I’m jealous you all can put more than a buck on those things my 4 legger won though so that’s nice

so did my +1060 in the baseball sgp promo unless the O’s blow 8 runs that they let me put 1.50 on like I said, jealous

No clue how DK decides their random limits. But I went 0 for 20 on stepped up parlays with a $50 max. Am 2 for 5 with a $10 max on +4400 and +1800 bets. Jokes on them.

it’s even more nonsense for me, sgp’s are limited hard, parlays are not so much on DK

but it’s mostly how much can I win, so if it’s + a lot I can’t bet much, a real shame, I probably would’ve gotten them at least once pretty good

1 Like

fanduel has the judge HR boost today

well they know how to sucker me in, over 250 it’s a play for me so sigh

DK has a judge hit boost to +100 which is an auto max that play basically I got $20 somehow moving up in the world for a day.

DK has Judge to get a hit boosted to +100 (from -280). Can’t pass it up but feels like they’re gonna find a way to take my money again.

I’ve been passing on the Judge HR “boosts”. BPP has had him around +400 the last few days.
Did take the Hit at Ev for an overly generous $20