Betting on Sports

also killed the mcafee boost which they refunded

anyway the pikkit app auto displays best lines for main stuff now (looks like it’s for all of what they have rather than just yours), may be useful for some like me who are not currently sub’d to something that does such things edit–and some side stuff, it’s def useful

DK early win bonus is back for Monday, but it’s up 8 and only for the Giants :stabby:

$250 max tho.

1 Like

DK does have early win bonus in a few states on sunday for one game maybe but don’t think any of us posting in here are in those ones

Just got a $250 offer for Bears if they get a 3 point lead at any point.

DK just really hates money

1 Like

if they really hated money they’d give that stuff to me

no bears (despite being in IL nope not even the $10), no giants bets, none of that

that giants one is all over the place, targeted, points (ive seen 10), maybe only some states idk

DK texted me yesterday to enroll in a VIP program. Anyone else done this? Any good benefits?

I just joined DK a couple weeks ago and 80% of my action has just been max betting the NFL early win promos. Can’t imagine I’ll get anything good out of this, but :man_shrugging:

The VIP intro period can be good, but then they dump you and might limit you soon after. I was able to clear a few thousand during the 3 week welcome period.

Yes, offers are few and far between now but there were some incredible ones last year during NFL that hopefully come back. Tons of bet and gets (get a $100 free bet for every $1000 wagered on NFL games this week up to $500 in free bets!). I’ve also gotten a few thousand in deposit bonuses from reaching out to my VIP person when my balance was low from “losing” a few bets when converting free bet signups on other sites.

had the cubs, guardians and tigaaazzzz in a 3-teamer. degen tingles

You definately want to take the free VIP offers

You might get larger-than-average bonuses for referrals. Let me know if that’s the case.

No idea why DK is giving me a $500 max on the up 7 but thanks for the free money

1 Like

I didn’t even get a up 7 or 10 or whatever :(

Who did you use it on/
I went from $500 Max promos to $10 max on every bonus, promo, and boost.
Guess it’s time to withdrew a bunch as I won’t need to float 2-3 K every weekend

Yeah DK dropping those limits on boosts. Got me a few weeks ago. I refuse to bet a 10 dollar max bonus.

Eh, just go for huge scores and make DK pay for limiting you. Worked for me this week.

Unrelated, I have $47 at +1000 on PHI to start the season 4-0 from a mispriced BR boost last month. Comes down to JAX next week, and they’ve looked surprisingly strong. Hopefully the eagles can continuing playing as well as they’ve have been for at least one more week.

4 Likes

Yeah wish I got anything this week. Got a $10 max sgp trash.

I guess smashing these books for 18 months isn’t something want

Did you hedge that or let it ride