Betting on Sports

why would you put a silly thing of a dolphin has to chase and catch lamar jackson in these

1 Like

didn’t even consider the fact that dolphins don’t even have arms, which could lead to difficulty in wrapping up

How do you guys hedge/shoot for middle with this promo. I’ve just been betting max on every dog and it’s been working well so far

I bet max on every dog and leave it unhedged.

I pick some favorites here and there when the line is close and I like the matchup. Gained on the all dogs strategy with NYG yesterday but left a little value on the table by taking Baltimore. Still won, but would have won either side in that game.

Using my BetMGM $1k risk free bet tonight.

Any props or bets we love tonight? Max value on these is probably on some sort of + odds bet

Just tossed it on Vikings +120

Double hedge that.

Sign ip for dark horse odds for $9

No idea what any of this means.

If I lose it, just piling the free bets on Michigan -17 this weekend.

I hedged five games yesterday, hit two middles. One example is

$500 on BAL -165 with promo > up 10 paid out $803
$310 on MIA +160 > win paid out $806

In for $810 total and out for $1609 because the DK promo side paid out when BAL when up 10, and the hedge paid out when MIA won the game. If any other outcome had occurred, it would have cost me $4 or $7.

I only hedged on games where it was cheap to do so because the DK dog lines were garbage. Any game that had decent dog lines I let ride for a smaller bet.

1 Like

You basically bet +300 on the free bet and find another book and bet around 3k at -330 or whatever. If the favorite wins you take your $1000 free bet and do this again

If the dog wins. You are done.

Up 7 is back for TNF, got $100 max

Cut me down to $50 max after I had $500 max yesterday. And I was $10 max on the opt in promos today. Big sad.

Yeah, I got the same treatment. Didn’t even go the full $500 anywhere, but it was nice to go up to $300 on a couple teams.

I didn’t hedge much pregame, but I did some live hedging. Including betting the raiders at +100. Made that OT much more relaxed

https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1572381342821744644

1 Like

A great bet we have been hitting every week is a weekly DK special of any team to score o41.5 points on Sunday at +100. It hit 12/17 last year and 2/2 this year so far (just barely hit last week with Dolphins 42). Looks like a few shootouts again this week with BUF @ MIA, KC @ IND, PHI @ WAS.

1 Like

I frequently complained about how bad I run with the DK Stepped Up Parlays, so it’s only right I recognize when I run super pure as well. When I had a $50 max I’d go for as close to +100 as I could, and I’d always lose. They lowered me to $10 max, so I went for a huge score and squeaked out a win having to fade 4 Claypool Rec yards, 4 Brisset passing yards, and needing a PIT sack all with 6 minutes left in the game. LFG.

6 Likes

Wow nice one! I hit my 10 legger tonight as well but it was +350 after boost, hah.

1 Like

I wonder if there’s some manies to be won on the international soccer friendlies today

@Fossilkid93 :vince2:

I’m traveling thru Europe now and haven’t been able to check on roster call ups. Usually I found a lot more value in CONCACAF, but it’s difficult to watch those matches in my current timezone.

Love it, def seems like it’s worth it to go big if you are limited to $10

I’ve been using the sgp boosts to basically have an ATTD line at bigly inflated odds

I basically just check ATTD lines in sgp vs all the other books using dark horse and if one is decent I’ll build around that

1 Like

guy on discord with one of the worst beats ive seen; if you didnt see or check the game, Pittsburgh tried to do a lateral play on the final play, fumbled, and it was returned for a TD as time expired.