Betting on Sports

So based on all the nonsense we have seen this weekend…Jets +10?

1 Like

Already down to 9.5 with my guy

I want to throw something minimal at the game tonight. Is NE -9.5 the square play? I’m assuming so because that’s where my instincts are taking me.

I bet on NE -7 (-138) and NYJ 1Q +170, just playing my “bet lines that are arbable at sharper books” strategy.

Fuck it. I fought my instincts and took NYJ +9.5 but got it at +118 with a MNF promo boost. I follow the George Costanza opposite model, resulting in betting success?

ha I liked the under so thinking of taking the over

1 Like

god can I even bet this trash game? lol

I mean on one side you have Scam who is old and throws like Peyton post wrecking his shoulder, and zero weapons, and on the other you have Flacbert. How can this go over?

down to 8.5 and 42.5 someone likes NYJ and OVER

Good bet guys.

I couldn’t fig out any angle I liked so I’m on NE over 25.5. Moved up a point from when I bet it yesterday when I looked earlier in the day. Rooting for the Jets to keep pushing them. I don’t care who wins outside of now rooting for you all.

You said last time to just take the under! (Bears MNF game)

yes that was different

jest and over was the apparent play tonight! don’t ask me why nobody knows

Games like this are what made me be into sports way before betting on them.

Crazy game.

easy peasy

1 Like

If anyone wants to come along for the ride this week, here’s my TD parlay. I don’t love it as much as the last two weeks, but the lines early in the week are pretty good imo.

2 Likes

Sure, I had a free $5 bet. Good luck to us.

1 Like

You had me until the Eagles.

1 Like

Lol fair enough, they are a bit hit or miss.