Betting on Sports

DK running a promo on Tiger to make the cut at +300. Seems like a clear max bet, yes? I’ve checked the news and don’t see anything about an injury or anything else alarming.

Eta: I assumed the max was $50, but it’s $10 lol. Nevermind.

Under 48.5 tonight I think

Imagine betting an under football this year. Game would have to be in a hurricane

believe it or not they have been hitting for me quite a bit this year, just gotta pick your spots

but tonight is not looking great

Overs are 54.2% this year
Dogs are 57.9% and away dogs are 58.8%
Last 30 days, dogs are 66.1% and overs are 50.9%

1 Like

I actually have another under for Saturday, Temple UCF u76.5

ok 30 going into the 4th would lift my spirits

thhat fucking blocked punt TD fucked me

I can’t for the life of me understand Miami only being -1.5 at home vs the Chargers, nor only -1 next week at Denver. I’m probably missing something, but I took the bait on both.

Miami has two key defenders Wilkins and Van Noy out due to Rona maybe that factors in? Idk

Damn, yup that’s the reason. I made a dumb mistake: ESPN lists them as 2nd-stringers so I ignored those injuries. But they always list players who are out as being last-stringers (e.g. Big Rape is listed as 3rd string now).

IDK, I don’t feel like calculating the impact but I think I still like the bets. They’re already placed so fuck it, let’s gamboool on Miami putting up 34+ points every week.

1 Like

Jared Goff and Russell Wilson both o250 pass yds -125 is basically a lock and I like o300 +275 too.

Hawks CBs are terrible and the two best ones are injured, Tre Flowers is CB1 and he is absolutely horrendous. Goff sucks but these guys can’t cover anyone and Buffalo exposed the power of the never-run strat. Russ has only thrown for u250 in a rainstorm and while he is more likely to not reach 300 than Goff, +275 is looking juicy.

2 Likes

I had Va Tech, Kentucky and UNC in a 3-team parlay. Lost all three games.

2 Likes

Just found a good arb and shot to middle if you have access to both FanDuel and Foxbet.

PHI/NYG 3rd Quarter Total
Under 9.5 at +106 on FD (found in the SGP section)
Over 7.5 at +105 on Foxbet

I put $100 on both, will win $5 or $6 regardless and have a shot at both. PHI goes for 2 in the 3rd somewhat frequently. They did last week, and this would have hit. Just need a repeat tomorrow.

3 Likes

Eagles scored a TD, went for two as expected, and got it. But then gave up a super quick TD to the Giants. Had a sweat at hitting this for about 2 minutes lol.

1 Like

Tons of games had o/u drop precipitously because of WIND. The Houston/Cleveland game dropped like 10 points because of it. I pounded the over 45.5. It’s 3-0 in the third quarter.

I think I may just stop betting the NFL. I know I’ve posted that here before, but JFC. It’s just a shitshow most years but it seems way way worse this year with the covid garbage, home field seems worthless, who the hell knows who is playing one week to the next, etc etc. It’s like betting on best-of-seven coinflip series most weeks.

I’ve been placing most of my NFL bets on Sunday morning for that reason. A lot can change during a 2020 week.

1 Like

I had Antonio gibson o45.5 rushing yards, he had 45

WFT tie game with 16 secs left, going to OT! Amazing chance that he gets a carry and I just need 1 yard!

Nope 16 secs too much time, LOL ME

I had this as well. Absolutely brutal. The line setters are so good.

My friend lost a 7-1 parlay on that Arizona TD unreal