Betting on Sports

I’m just now realizing you had to select the promo from the drop down menu.

I’m pretty sure it didn’t cost me on any of yesterday’s games

This game is insane. Need a second russ passing TD and they’ve had 6 that should have gotten it. Two stopped at the 1, two drops, the toe on the sideline, the false start. And two fumbles at the 1. Wtf man.

Binked a +1400 10-leg boosted parlay on DK :vincelaser: Thanks Geno.

2 Likes

That Seattle win is another dog hit. Up like 500 on that for week 1

1 Like

Have I mentioned how badly I run with the stepped up parlays? There were 30 points at halftime. So tilting.

that’s weird, mine won

(can’t do 10 legs or I’d get a $1 on it tops) and yes that’s a big fat $5.43 in my pocket, take that DK

AJ brown 2nd in rec/yards right now, pats O sucked balls, denver lost, nice start to some longshots I made in here. his O was 69.5 rec, he has 10

Yeah I made some AJ Brown and Tyreek season long bets that are certainly looking good after week 1 :vince2:

THere were 33 points scored in the whole game. I lost on what?

1 Like

Adding USC to make Playoffs NO -350

The only team to make the playoffs with the all offense no defense model were the elite Oklahoma teams.

They have to play @ Utah with an abysmal run defense, and if they drop that game I just don’t see a path for them even if they get by ND and Oregon in the P12 title game (but then Utah would have to drop 2 games which makes their loss look worse)

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else was on the glitched Caesars boost last night but it was one hell of a ride. Degrom got into trouble early and his pitch count was in the 70s in the 4th inning with only 6 Ks, but he got 4 in the 5th/6th. Still looked dead, but Alonso came through with a dong in the bottom of the 9th.

This was fair value ~160, I think it was supposed to be Alonso HR instead of hit… Which still would have hit but I wouldn’t have bet it

Edit: Also I am soooo happy to have real Caesars in PA now

1 Like

DK 10pt promo is back for all Sunday games. This week my limit was doubled to $500. Oyy

Yeah they doubled me from $100 to $200 also. Hope the dogs are looking good again, I guess.

Lol, my limits doubled to $200 as well. They are Martingaling? Amazing.

Maybe it just happens less often than you think?

Maybe they’re calculating that people are more likely to take the dogs, which is probably good for them because it balances their handle which is more often than not imbalanced towards favorites.

Plus maybe generating extra NFL Action is worth the extra payouts from [Team is up 10 at any point but loses the game] outcomes

Not to mention the advantage that people will deposit extra onto the site to be able to bet all the games on the slate, will likely end up with somewhere between a +20% ROI and -20% ROI on the promo, but leave all the money in their account which over the long run goes to DK.

Mine still only $50 per game :frowning:

Also, for whatever reason I didn’t get one for SEA/SF but did for every other game

They are doubling down!

I didn’t see it after it was taken down god damnit they do screw up boosts from time to time like that but 95% of them are bad obviously though with 4% just being okay–I did take a wilson one for MNF that fell short cause they just haaad to run the ball on the goal line instead of throwing it, some mocked it but I guess they aren’t aware Seahawks Defense is awful now

also stuck at 50 limit on DK still and LOL at doubling down this week oh my

Can anyone do a PFR Database query that would show how often a team losing by 10 or more goes on to win the game?

Because that’s the only case where they’re paying out extra

Losing by 10 and win or tie

I havent researched this. But Draftkings NFL morningline holds are in the 3.5-4% range. If you line shop and take the more competitive side (no idea if this is the best strategy) you can effectively trim off another percent or so. So @ $200 limits probably just under $100 of vig for the weekend. So you only need to expect more then one of these every two weeks,