Betting on Sports

Didn’t have the balls to go full $250. Now that would have been epic.

My max was $50 lol

real bummed I had 50, would’ve done 250 on all of them. Week 1 is the easiest one. Though I didn’t take the Patriots or Raiders. I said the pats really suck this year and gotta stick to my guns. (also browns instead of panthers after some people out there convinced me)

early plan is Lions to stomp the Washington team in week 2

I bet first win vs Seattle a month ago

Have so many hater bets against the lions this year. Feels like free money.

This saved my night big time. Was the longest 1st TD sweat.

3 Likes

The cherry on top

This was a killer though

2 Likes

Brutal. Was the perfect game for all those unders to hit. I’m pretty sure I’m like 1/30 on stepped up parlays, always losing one or two legs.

Biggest sweat on the day was a DK weekly special of any team to score o41.5 points. Eagles had 38 in the 3rd but didn’t get there, luckily KC didn’t put on the brakes

TNF is just 7 points for DK promo, you guys wanna do that all season I’d appreciate it, also let me have 250, thanks

$500 7Pt guarantee here. I don’t know if I can handle that every week

1 Like

No idea why DK is giving away all this free money but I’m loving it

I am beginning to think Draftkings may be some kind of ponzi or something? No idea what their strategy is. I honestly don’t even remember most of what I bet on (or watched any foot ball really) but I somehow picked up over a grand from them yesterday just blindly betting boosts. Thanks I guess.

Anyway, just put 500 on the Chargers! I will try to rember that Thursday

If you say so

No Billy no

Man living in a state without legal betting is such trash, missing out on all this free money.

2 Likes

I went all in on Buffalo last week. Going to partially hedge this one on Fanduel - my spidey sense is telling me we might win both sides.

I’m in for $250 on LAC unhedged. For tonight I went $250 on SEA and hedged on FD, so looking for an early underdog 10pt lead and then collapse.

1 Like

So I had a $500 limit for the up-7 promo in w1 but a $50 limit for w2. Makes me think the first week was a mistake on their end.

My limits fluctuate across these different DK bonuses. No rhyme or reason