Betting on Sports

I got $500 Max for 7 point Buff/Lar and $250 Max on the 10pters. Took all the Dogs for 100. Just couldn’t pull the trigger on 250 for 15 games. Not sure how I’m going to hedge, but it will probably include some teasers. Noticed that Czr is the only site giving decent teaser odds

I’m in the same boat. $250 max for all 15 games and no clue how to play it. I hedged two games for a few bucks loss and a shot at the “middle”. Most game would cost too much for that to be the play though.

and I only get 50 bucks

god damnit

But did take Buffalo on the 7 pointer. Nice to win on the 1st drive
I did do a 15 team parlay for all the teams I didn’t take. $5 to win $6K. Going 0fer not going to hurt. hitting 1 or 2 could be a problem.

1 Like

These lines are super conservative.

I think historically the first few weeks are. The lines at 9+ points don’t really show up until week 3. iirc Vegas loses more than they win in weeks 1-3 or 4 then in week 4 or 5 the public gets wafflecrushed.

This is only anecdotal.

It should be that way. I’m just kind of surprised some of these haven’t moved more.

just take the Bills to stomp everyone

Man New York really tamped down their offers.

Don’t have WynnBet in IL, visiting NY for the weekend. Was hoping for a $500 or $1k risk free bet, instead their welcome offer is “Bet $100 get a $5 free bet”

DK has buried me. I had upwards of 20 boosts on my rewards menu. That’s without all the 10 point auto-winner boosts

I still don’t know how I want to play the 10 pt promo tomorrow. I have two games bet and hedged for small losses with a small shot at winning both. Have a $250 max. No way am I going to just bet every game for that much, and no way am I going to hedge every game. Do I just fire one unit ($50ish) at every underdog?

NY is completely dead at this point on those signup offers on every book.

except maybe bet rivers (500 now) or MGM. You can sign up in multiple states on those books.

but I am planning on hitting IN/MI next week–then maybe a trip out to the east coast to hit all those out there. Shame I was too stupid to do that when they had a bunch for NY tho.

(IN/MI have SI now if you’ve hit that state already and you’re driving, you can pick that small amount up on the way back)

that seems to be about the case for some, I only have $50 so I’m doing every game #YOLO

1 Like

I have 80 DK notifications all those $20 and $10 promos

Same

Dogs barking. 4 have cashed already in the early games

2 Likes

man if you arb’d ML’s might get some sweeps here

If you took my advice and hammered the underdogs on the ML with the +10 early win you are cleaning up right now.

add in the Giants and took the Vikings back when they were dogs, epic day even if the last 2 lose

Yep. Bet max on every dog. That NYG ending was sweet

Let’s go DEMBOYZ