Betting on Sports

At one point I had 8 cfb DK boosts. Only bet the 50% or higher, and 0-2 so far. Wonderful

The best bet on sports right now is just mindlessly betting the over on strikeouts for whatever pitcher is against the Angels, something like 9-1 the last two weeks since I’ve been paying attention. Can do a strikeout ladder on FanDuel too cause these guys are usually going 1-3 over their line

Crazyninjamike got bad covid and was down for the count for like a month but hopefully his site comes soon

First cfb bet of the year and lol. Jstate up 25 in the 4th
and it’s called for lightning. Cuts the value of my parlay roughly in half.

Lol I was on the other side and wrote it off as a loss and

No Dingers promo today? I figured they’d kill it in September like last year (expanded rosters screw up the markets I’m sure) but I hoped we’d get one more day.

Eh, It was good to me, but kind of sick of Dingers. Go out on a good note.
+$536 on HRs, and +$2205 in free bets.

1 Like

RIP dinger tuesday

edit–apparently not if you’re in canada, they still have it

more nfl longshot fliers that will definitely lose

most receptions AJ Brown +4500

the eagles play a lot of crappy teams this year (seriously chicago, houston, jacksonville, detroit, the NFC East) and won’t run the ball a million times like tennessee (deservedly so) did. They traded a first for him they’re gonna want to prove that investment was correct. also titans revenge game

negative–he hasn’t played a full season since his rookie year, last two games might be one of those snow games in jan who knows with philly

taking the over 69.5 receptions obviously

small flier on eagles last unbeaten team
Detroit, Minnesota, Washington, Jacksonville, Arizona, Dallas, Bye, Pittsburgh, Houston, Washington, then Indy/GB sure that’ll probably lose but come on

same with #1 overall in the NFC, if TB’s OL is shit, who is #1 in the NFC? the rams? packers WR’s have struggled rams WR is kupp, a guy who played but also took last year off, and van jefferson who sucked, and people I’ve never heard of

(I’m not betting on the eagles to be the best team, like the titans last year best record but definitely not best team)

Joe Mixon most rushing yards, Henry’s getting old and a ton of touches, Cincy spent a ton on OL

Denver 4th in AFC West again

Rodgers MVP/Packers win SB 8000 very small on this on mgm (lol limits) but if the packers win, the first part pretty much has to happen

1 Like

They paid out the rest of this parlay today in site credit. That was nice of them.

1 Like

sigh, I’m too lazy to try to figure out if any coaches receives instead of defers these days trying to optimize that DK promo for just $50 each

also take the Fanduel WV boost, you can arb it almost everywhere

edit only 21 receives all of last year sigh that took me too long to find for the data I got out of it

I’m worn out and the games have hardly started

1 Like

Bunch of random NFL futures bets I’m putting microstakes dumb money on (FanDuel)

Win 6 or less games
Pats +280
Broncos +570

Earn wildcard berth
Colts +600
Titans +600

30+ passing TDs
Jameis +220
Murray +220
Wentz +330
(also a couple bucks on parlaying all 3 at +4300)

Zeke over 800.5 rush yards -112
Jameis over 4000 pass yards +195

AFC East Bills/Jets finish top 2 (any order) +1600

I’m on zeke too think owner is willing to run him into the ground this year cause he’s paid for that

This one seems odd now that there’s 3 wildcard teams. I guess the markets saying the afc is so strong now that the south is only getting one playoff berth 85+% of the time?

I think that’s the basic idea yeah, it’s pricing in that one of those two teams is gonna win the division and the other probably has tough competition. But yeah, 3 spots. 🤷

Just saw they are playing the nfc east this year too, that seems like a good bet

Gabriel Davis O 56.5 receiving yards is -110 on mgm U is +130 on Draftkings

I appear to be limited to 2 dollars on props for mgm now (sigh), personally like the O side though, ramsey should be shadowing diggs.

also someone said they lifted limits for lions boosts a bit but I’m completely banned on those still rip

on the plus side, I haven’t straight up lost the baseball insurance OGP on mgm since july. (at least got the free bet back) (in before I lost today’s) [nope easy win] also don’t mind the insurance as free bets get around the limits

DK promo of early win if your team is up by 10, available every game this weekend. $50 max bet. Someone did some rough math and figured out this occurs in roughly 14% of the game, and the underdog is a bit more frequently on the losing side of it. So I’ve hammered all the underdogs ML for $50 each this weekend. And while I had all the bets up I threw $5 on the underdog ML 15 game parlay. It kicked it back with a max bet allowed of $1.08. But if that hits I make 5 million dollars this weekend.

For onyx DK members, you get an early win of -7 on the Rams/Bills tomorrow with a max bet of 1k. Hedged that one via Fanduel. If the Rams go up 7 then lose, I make over 2k, otherwise it’s -$50ish.

I just took the side where DraftKings had the most compeitive line vs. Pinnacle. It was a mix of favorites and underdogs. Weirdly I had a $100 limit on the up by 10s but only $500 on the bills game.

I think I may have posted about this some weeks ago, but when Draftkings puts out those MLB parley bet and get promos, I tend to do a bunch of two team round robins for all the games based on the better line. I then usually a throw up a buck or two on the 15 team parley for the hell of it. One time I forgot to do that and natch they all came in. Anyway, good luck!