Betting on Sports

also my oddsjam trial is up, the first month of darkhorse odds is only $9 so I’m gonna try that then re evaluate.

well, nowhere near as annoying to use as oddsjam but it’s a bit rough is my first impression

I did the same exact thing. DHO seems more user-friendly than OJ for Dinger Tuesday but still not as good as Oddsboom was. Some guy is supposedly making a new site, but might be another month or two.

Where can I find preseason win total lines for previous NBA seasons?

apparently today was stone ball saturday, yeeeesh this is terrible even by tuesday standards. This is why I bet like one dinger a week outside of that tuesday sigh but it looked good it’s always a trap.

both guys in front of freeman hit one

https://twitter.com/MLBExitVelocity/status/1550993925674094592

that at +680

there is one thing, witt is the current guy running on everybody, now that I say that the books will now hammer his lines in a day or two and then teams will figure it out and it’ll stop

edit–freeman gets one saving me

1 for 5 is profit

roiguy has some kind of glitched signup thing on DK. Screenshotting cause he is deleting but its one of the garbage signup offers for affiliates:

Except you can just sign in, bet $5 on any game (i just did reds ml in 1st game), get 4 x $25 free bets.

https://go.dime.rs/DraftKings-ROI is the link

3 Likes

lol
We’ll see if we get to keep them

I just threw them on some things immediately

Thanks for sharing this. Between my p2 and I we have 7 HR bets and a 10 leg ML long shot freeroll today. No wonder DK is losing money.

He says he is at 17k (!) clicks so far. Not sure the # of clicks to people successfully getting $100 but gotta imagine DK just accidentally gave away over $1 million

1 Like

this is why I gotta stop waking up late, jeez, I was already limited so idgaf about exploits like this

edit–apparently doesn’t work for some people like me sad :(

edit2–very YMMV and most it won’t work I think now, dang it

Does it reflect on your account anywhere that you’re signed up for this promo or do you just take it as a leap of faith that clicking through will trigger it?

Leap of faith. It’s $5. Just bet it on a heavy favorite for a low risk shot at getting $100 in freebets.

1 Like

The diamondbacks pitching change makes the ceasars odds boost parlay with them in it slightly EV if you wanna throw a free bet or a small amount at a +950 longshot. (a’s/m’s/dbags parlay) (quickly throwing it in a parlay calculator not line shopping spit out a +880)

dinger tuesday might have a few skips, rays ace (my cy young bet so I’m biased) is going against the O’s, the A’s are at home (and montas is going for them, eh), the Tigers are at home

also is it me or has just blindly betting NRFI crushed lately?

come on seattle

edit–STOP THE COUNT

god damn closers seriously the sweat is real

BIG WIN jeez though both the A’s and M’s tried to blow it in the 9th but I posted a +950 +EV parlay and it hit so hope you tailed and lol me for only putting 25 on it I guess welp

btw, I was down 70 units 10 days into the month and was all lol I’m done I’m stupid I suck I’m gonna stop etc and after tonight I’m back in the green for the month after hitting a few nice parlays tonight, I have quite the swings jfc. I know I’m running as hot as I was cold earlier but I’d like to think I’ve learned a little bit of what not to do again at least.

first play for tomorrow Rays O’s NRFI -113 on fanduel. I’d be surprised if that didn’t move unless the rays have a pitching change.

Where my dinger picks :slight_smile:

Some decent lines but also some dogshit ones. I made some weird picks today and will probably have to update later. FD not even in the ballpark on the TB/BAL game.

dinger 7-26-22

Some really bad FD lines led to us skipping 7 picks between the two of us today.

Morel
Riley
Drury
skip TB/BAL (parades is the only “reasonable” line just skip it (of course he hit one))
oh don’t tell OJ but you can search their HR stuff for free (darkhorse isn’t working right now sigh)
Judge +230
Bos/Cle skip (fanduel terrible lines)
sd/det skip the tigers are banned at home
Ohtani +360
Polanco +450 (if you like options this is by far the best game, plenty of people to pick from)
Cron +290
Flores I guess+400
skip hou/oak cause it’s @ the A’s
bellinger +500
Seager +300
tor/stl skip (fanduel terrible lines)
kinda rough to go through today, bleh

I bet all games. Can’t go 15/15 if I skip

1 Like