Betting on Sports

Yep same. Went with Santander for TB/BAL at +540.

CLE/BOS looked like shit after Reyes was out, but went with Amed Rosario as a backup at +750. If I hit one of these longshots it’s probably a breakeven week.

DK had a last minute boost of NRFI in the mets/yanks game

what a trap that was, Judge and Rizzo already on the dinger board

dang, skipping the jays/cards game was a mistake and sigh at of all people mclanahan gives up a dinger in the first inning

ceasars has a promo for $50 for each homerun in the yanks/mets series for new users, one inning in and they’re out $150 (had to bet 50 on the game, 4 dingers)

guess who hit lol

everyone but my chosen 13?
It only seems that way so far. HRs everywhere, no luck. Of course, I took Alonso like a dummy

Yankees mets can calm down since I think we are maxed to $25 per game.

And Shohei makes 4! Good week, I needed this one.

https://twitter.com/would_it_dong/status/1552081446503714817

this is why @ tigers are banned

I didn’t even think Comerica was that big by more recent standards, but I know it does have a deep center. When it was built one of the Tigers players (I think Bobby Higginson) called it Comerica National Park.

1 Like

looks like 4/10 for me good week 5 or 6 if I picked all of them though facepalm

5/15, I think my best week yet, and good all around Tuesday for dingers.

1 Like

for those not promo banned on mgm, they have a half dinger wednesday promo (just that team though counts not both) and MGM’s HR lines really suck and I think you can only do one player

since I can’t do it I ain’t looking it up but it’s there

also fanduel brought back the SGP K promo on thursdays, didn’t win last weeks but got $19 back cause it was like rodon vs barnes or something like that I don’t remember.

Ended up 3-14. So about break even on bets + free bets. I’ll take it.

Anyone else take advantage of the bad price one of the sites had for the Verizon 200? They had Chevy +250 when the correct price was nearer to -160. Pretty significant odds boost lol. They left it up for more than a day. I loaded up for the max, but unfortunately, it still has to win, Just curious if anyone else has the same sweat

I didn’t hear of that and I follow way too many people who post such things

lol cars go left I guess

1 Like

/Scratches Cactus off the notification list/

2 Likes

I really did almost post it here on Wednesday, but wasn’t sure if you guys do that or not. This wasn’t just sharp, steam, or an opinion. Someone at the site royally screwed up. And to leave that botched price up for over 15 hours… But like I said, it still has to win lol

well I used the bet rivers odds boost on allmendinger and he won and I didn’t post that but yeah post that kind of shit

swept the ufc parlay promos tonight too, twas a nice night

1 Like

Luke Voit is -190 to not hit a homerun on betmgm in for my big fat max of winning $10

okay why is he more likely to hit a HR today than judge off the royals, who are starting grienke who doesn’t K people much these days it’s in san diego is the wind blowing out by 50 mph or something? (edit–nope)

some books have him as low as +135, that’s robbery for the suckers who bet those things

also I’ve noticed fanduel’s popular sgp that pops up is a scumbag move by them, as for the yankees one, putting in judge/rizzo HR’s alone is a bit higher odds plus there’s two more legs included. At least they tell you how many suckers are betting those things I guess and I don’t have to tell anyone here to ignore them (edit2–they changed it to a better number was much worse before)

(voit is +188 on betrivers so if you got some bets to convert, that’s solid but really I’d just take the NO on mgm)

Almost all I do is post mistakes and exploits itt

1 Like