Betting on Sports

Seems rigged and pretty terrible. $100 million application fee and have to be operating in 10 states.

https://twitter.com/gamingtodaynews/status/1549137327754199041?s=21&t=AKbhYI4pMY8JGoOq_KoK5g

that line = just the major ones so now you know who’s behind that or else that wouldn’t have gotten slipped in there

sucks though, every new state for a signup bonus would be nice

I am hesitant to offer a strategy as I don’t have any rigor with my analysis. But I have had good luck with these with baseball (only play these when I can get the 100% boost). My strategy has been to use them on games with good starters and a clear favorite. Take the favorite with a generous runline and bet the favorite runline each of the first five innings (you can always get +1.5 on this I think). Then bet the highest available under (messed this up the last time which is why i lost) and take the favorite to score over .5 runs. That’s eight legs basically representing the modest proposition that the game won’t be high scoring and the favorite will not get blown out. You can usually get a couple of other pitcher props with very short odds.

Generally these tickets are close to even money pre-boost. With the boosts I am getting well over 50% ROI over a small sample. No formal analysis, but it seems like the vig is higher the longer the odds on these SGPs.

Also creating a new enforcement group to crack down on non-licensed online sports betting. 15% tax on the consumer on every dollar bet on non-licensed sites, possibly blocking them altogether via ISP’s. I’m going to vote no on both propositions, don’t want to lose access to Bovada.

Yea that’s pretty much the exact strategy I use. Just been running very poorly with them.

From reddit: DK has Tyreek Hill to have o/ 199.5 rec yards in any regular season game at +2000. Was at +3500 earlier. Looks like a good line for a future sweat or some free bets if you have any.

20 to 1 I guess but tua can’t throw that far

That was my initial thought as well, but this post made me throw a little at it.

Blockquote
Say what you want about Tua, but the fact of Tyreek Hill to have a 200 yard game on DK is +3500 while JaMaar Chase is +350. Dolphins head coach already was quoted saying he wants to use Hill in a deebo Samuel role, and most of hills biggest plays come off a slant route. Tua is deadly accurate on slants according to next gen stats. Any injury to waddle and it’s gonna be all about hill. He’s bound to come close to a 200 yard game once.

well that’s nice but really doesn’t matter they limit me on stuff like that anyway, I think I got $10 or so down on it yeah I bet it whatever

Julio would be paid more money from winning this than the entire season of baseball

guess who the bet rivers promo bet was gonna be blast them all…

in case you are wondering on the fanduel promo the astros play 12 games, the dodgers play 11 games

(mets and cards only play 8 games, pass on those)

astros mariners is 7 of those games and there’s 2 yankees/astros games

in terms of # of games for the free bets it’s basically astros/dodgers/yankees. Gonna take the dodgers, they have giants and rockies instead of like yankees and mariners. (I know some people think the rays are better from a value perspective since they have the best pitcher but I want those sweet sweet free bets)

so come on get 10/11 so we get 150 free bets now and 75 later…

mgm has a lions boost for some eastern us states on AL + under 8 runs at +400 that’s a good boost that I can’t get.

I was wondering why my draftkings balance was higher than it should’ve been today

turns out I entered a free derby pool and got 8/10 for tied 2nd place for not a lot or anything but that’s why

then I got an e-mail from draftkings offering me a sneak peek at VIP??? and a 30% deposit bonus to a decently large amount (that I won’t be able to max cause I’m limited man if this was fanduel’s free bet method though I would have done the max probably and also I would know what my max bet allowed is cause it tells you if you throw in a very high number where I do not on DK) but now I gotta try to guess what the max free bet they’ll let me blow is and deposit accordingly for that. Why did I have to be limited for this, dangit. Maybe I should put in a bet for way way over my balance and see what it does? well, withdraw a chunk first then try it maybe just in case.

though I laughed at his “I hope you run this up to millions” take off my limits first so I can

also I’m up 500 on mgm since I’ve been promobanned/limited I’m still gonna keep trying you jerks

yes I know I won’t get anything from the sneak peak but at least I’ll get to see what it’s like (even the watered down version these days) closest I’ll ever get

2 Likes

No idea how good/bad they will be but was looking at alt season win totals and saw that DK has Panthers o7 +225. The current line is 6.5, with dk and FD both with +105/-125. Pinny has the line at 6 -128/+109. FD has o7.5 +185.

So yeah that DK line looks great

Fanduel was down ~36 hours in Illinois. Finally back working. Thanks for the $5 free bet…

was wondering what the hubbub was about b/c it was only down for me very briefly so not the entire state

got the free bet anyway

Literally have lost 17 straight PL

I never bet just for fun it’s always these DK bet to get. Some are +400. Some are +200

Hit 9-10 legs with the brewers today. Need 6 K got 5K

Just so dumb

1 Like

lol i had the same bet, fuck burnes

1 Like

I learned not to trust him or you get burned a long time ago

I only had F5 parlayed with Jays. Wish they were all like that Jays bet LOL

did hit the dong promo though on betrivers but that mostly just made it an okay day covering the fanduel boost that burnes single handedly lost it, sigh

1 Like

Im up a lot since all this started. Just one of those stretches.

1u on some dinger bets today
Darick Hall +680 fanduel this is too much I know stroman is a ground ball type but uh these are good weather conditions in philly
Schwarber +290 for the betrivers promo (assume that line is gone now tho) schwarber uses a smash bros home run bat so whatever
Soto +490 on ceasars off madbum and some relievers ???
Mancini +1000 on ceasars cole does give up HR’s (few guys look playable but I kinda don’t want to load up that much on O’s since cole might shut them all down too)
Freeman +625 on ceasars slight wind to right center and he’s not up against sandy koufax so idk

gonna be a good or horrible day let’s go

shame this isn’t a dinger day multiple parks have wind blowing out, sad