Betting on Sports

I also put 25 bucks on Esteury Ruiz to steal a base. What the hell.

1 Like

the golf to win promos
Fanduel–ended up just taking Rory (definitely take this promo at any rate on someone)
Caesars–Lowry (the lines overall here are terrible so if you wanna skip it whatever)
MGM–didn’t get this but I guess if you do, rory/justin thomas/DJ/lowry idk man just whatever the other two promos are way better

since dingers are flying today and I’m in a #YOLO mood

$1.96 parlay on Judge/Ohtani/Goldschmidt/Schwarber to hit 2 HR’s each to win a giant pile of money

I just think of this as a more fun lotto ticket that I will definitely lose

2 Likes

you know it was a bad dingers day when you were happy for a void

this was a TRAP

should’ve known it wasn’t that +EV since the entire public was on the yankees

1 Like

Lol @ that bet. Takes a lot to get me to bet on a -350 favorite in baseball. Well played to the Fanduel bookies.

BR/SH has this:

Only happened 4x before but twice in past 5 years

With 17 games seems like a good bet?

Yeah very tempting to take with the extra game imo. Allen, Herbert, Mahomes, maybe even Brady or Rodgers could be in play if they stay healthy and have a career year. Allen had 45 in 2020 with 16 games.

my $13 is in

so both of these have doubled at least in 5 days. wish they let me bet a real amount, sad.

I think I’m just better with longshot futures like this and sometimes ml’s than most other stuff where I kinda suck.

lately I’ve been crushing parlays somehow which strange but alright

also rory doubled had a strong first round

ruiz stole a base today, hope you kept playing it (really sucks DK won’t let me bet a real amount, SB props are my favorite atm) was +500 today for me basically it’s a play till they figure it out like berti was earlier

Looks like DK isn’t offering his line now, and MGM has him at +290. They caught on quickly this time.

apparently DK had him at +750 at the open and that got so hammered they figured it out

probably fine against mad bum at those odds even despite being a lefty because he sucks but gonna have to pick and choose after this on my big fat $10 max wagers

plunked down my $3.44 on mgm god this is lame

33 steals on mad bum this season, ray is higher, but I’d guess that’s because the games are low scoring, whereas mad bum just gives up runs at this point in his career

yeah mad bum is #12 in steals allowed this season, still a play even at 290 I think

Went 93 for 94 yesterday (Mets needed one more run for me to cash a 10 leg SGP). Includes this chalky ticket made to chase a DraftKings parley promo:

Pretty mixed feelings tbh.

The last 5 stepped up parlays I’ve done for the DK boost have lost by one leg. It’s hard to hit 10 legs even when all legs are a big favorite. And its somewhat infuriating to only miss by one every time.

when you don’t cashout the fanduel golf promo bet again and your pick just misses again in the final round

4 shots clear of the field with another guy end up 3rd and finish behind 2 guys you were 4 clear of beginning the round sad

total swing offs for the home run derby is +105 on both sides (yes DK/no mgm) I took the yes side only tho. mgm is under other

I ignored all the “stepped up SGP” boosts until very recently, thinking that a 10 leg parley was too unlikely to bother with. Only a couple of weeks ago did I take a look and see that you could easily pick legs so highly correlated that you could craft a +100 ticket and get the 100% boost. Actually a really good coupon.

1 Like

been killing them lately, even the VIP ones that require +400 minimum odds

1 Like

Teach me. I hit 9/10 on every one.

1 Like

https://tinyurl.com/2jttr2zr

draftkings link for alonso’s HR boost

I can’t use +EV for anything regarding a home run derby but I’m sure you can arb that if you really wanted to or just take it. I just took it for $25.

fanduel has a mixed prop for various states (I got schwarber boosted) and longest dinger boost

mgm has a bet $50 get $1 for each first round dinger but I’m promo banned

betrivers has a promo needing $50 but I was only allowed $4 on the guy I wanted so I skipped it screw them