Betting on Sports

unless you literally can’t use the free bets you can use the free bets for your dinger bets next week, they expire in a week but since you haven’t done well I don’t blame you it’s nowhere near the EV of last year

I survived despite a mistake not skipping det/sf was pretty bad and I knew better (neither of those teams hits homeruns in a not dinger park what was I thinking) and I should’ve followed the model on story over the book line value on chapman (though chapman just missed one during the game but that is worth zero). That ballpark pal model I mostly ignore but it would’ve destroyed this week, like +20 bets worth of crushing. It usually doesn’t though of course. The +375 betonline prop on yordan meant I won this week thoguh wooo

Wasn’t sure if I should but the following in this thread or the TV thread, but figured I’d go here. BetOnline has some fun Better Call Saul props (micro-stakes). Going to put in spoilers in case anybody isn’t up to date:

ugh, I should’ve posted all the aew free money on the ppv over the weekend on there. Wrestling bets are the best.

I’m not following the show, what is FREE MONEY on those?

Is Fanduel late with the HR free bets or did forget to opt-in?

:skull:

NBA odds at Bovada. I don’t think I like any of these given the 30% vig but the Pelicans and Raptors are slightly tempting. Maybe Minnesota if they make a big trade.

2022-2023 NBA Championship Winner

• Golden State Warriors+500
  • Los Angeles Clippers+550
  • Boston Celtics+600
  • Milwaukee Bucks+650
  • Brooklyn Nets+700
  • Phoenix Suns+1000
  • Los Angeles Lakers+1500
  • Dallas Mavericks+1600
  • Miami Heat+1600
  • Philadelphia 76ers+1600
  • Denver Nuggets+1800
  • Memphis Grizzlies+2000
  • Atlanta Hawks+4500
  • Chicago Bulls+5000
  • New Orleans Pelicans+5000
  • Toronto Raptors+5000
  • Utah Jazz+5000
  • Minnesota Timberwolves+8000
  • Portland Trail Blazers+8000
  • Charlotte Hornets+12500
  • Cleveland Cavaliers+12500
  • New York Knicks+20000
  • Indiana Pacers+50000
  • Sacramento Kings+50000
  • San Antonio Spurs+50000
  • Washington Wizards+50000
  • Detroit Pistons+70000
  • Houston Rockets+100000
  • Oklahoma City Thunder+100000
  • Orlando Magic+200000

looking at that I’d guess pistons or cavs if your book lets you dump them at some point

Yes, I’m still bitter

Pistons aren’t a ton better but they have some nba depth now might steal some wins. All is needed is a big cade emergence for that to trickle up (they’re not winning we’re talking about a if your book lets you dump it later if that then it’s an idea)

Hawks maybe underrated at 45/1. Trae/Murray are young. (trae is only 23? what) obv could not work at all idk

quite a few teams I’d bet against hard there oh well

I’d take the magic over a few teams above them, not that it matters cause that ain’t happening

cavs is a bet on mobley emerging, if he does then you have a pretty solid big 3 (if healthy) and some parts but I’m not sure they fit at all like sexton or levert or markkanen but love was good last year and well if okoro can figure out anything on offense he’s useful

and that big 3 ages are 24/22/21

they’re up on fanduel atlanta is 5000 warriors/clippers/bucks/celtics all tied at 600

didn’t take the bluejays/cubs/angels fanduel boost but they screwed up and paid it to some (the jays lost)

Cleveland is a good call, may bet on them. Bovada doesn’t let you cash out but if they get to the playoffs as like the 3 seed or something I should be able to hedge out some of it.

Aaron Judge +290 HR on fanduel

that has to be too good of odds for him

FD running the Dinger Tuesday promo daily from Fri-Mon this weekend, but only one bet per day.

That means we are all losing money on this

down to 215, hope he hits to punish them for a stupid line

Went back and re-read this and it’s a bonus on SGP bets (not dinger bets) but it pays out the $5-per-HR free bets. :thinking:

You can do HR/RBI/Run to meet the 3 leg requirement while still essentially just betting on HR.

Edit: looks like FD removed the ability to combine overlapping legs like that.

You can still do it, just need to add the hr leg last

1 Like

Lol thats so dumb. Thanks for the intel.

FoxBet has Both Teams to Score 4+ runs and Phillies to Win in the STL/PHI game boosted from +500 to +600; think they based odds on cards 4+, phillies 4+, phillies win, when really phillies 4+ is irrelevant given they need to score over that to win if the cards are scoring 4+ . DK SGP of cards 4+ and phillies ML is +390

wind is blowing out in cards/phillies with a bunch of sluggers if you’re looking for a game for that fanduel SGP

or braves/reds since the reds pitcher gives up bombs or good old coors, whatever there’s options today

I’m just doing the WSH/COL series for the FD weekend Dinger promo. You can do a SGP of a player hitting a HR and scoring a run, but it actually worsens the odds. lol