Betting on Sports

actually the buttons are still the old way on some pages, and the new way on others

well there’s some credence to the messing with us theory

and mgm limited me, not up a lot there but knew that was only a matter of time as I hear they do that pretty liberally sigh darn books and “this guy might not be stupid HAMMER HIM”

Just found out they got me too when I tried to bet the Lions Boost. I rarely ever bet on there in an attempt to keep it not limited. Oh well.

I’ve only lost on those–they aren’t bright

I found out betting a wnba line. Like regular spread and went what. and I went to check lions boosts and it’s 0, rip

there is no real try to keep it not limited for books like DK or MGM, it’s hammer them as hard and fast as you can before it happens (I actually tried for mgm parlays every other day or so, though I might’ve actually won on them overall lulz)

you can still opt in and do the daily MGM SGP insurance promos for every sport (i guess just MLB now) even when limited and promo banned.

stanton isn’t in the starting lineup and neither is kirk

1 Like

Ugh, thanks for the heads up.

will smith also out

Thanks. Just went through and refired all our non starters. Added Christian Bethancourt, Elehurius Montero, and Vlad Jr.

Really rough slate today. Don’t think I’m playing MIL/TB or DET/SF.

Add: They just put up g2 MIN/CLE HR lines. Game in 40 min.

can my players stop hitting bombs in foul territory please

10 games halfway through, 7 dingers and none in the last 40 minutes

Not looking good

the one I had different from everyone hit at +750

maybe it was the don’t do what everyone else is doing days

the nats pirates game with 2 awful pitchers is 1-1 in the 7th oh man do those teams suck

ugh story was the backup I wanted to pick and instead took best line vs other books bleh why do I do that and a handful hit bombs foul so this could’ve been amazing and it won’t be and there is quite the dearth of dingers right now overall looks like I was supposed to skip det/sf and maybe stl and cle games welp hudson doesn’t K people though so that was a bit hard from matchup but weather was eh

lol at cubs reds being scoreless in the 5th though on a beautiful night in wrigley, must be a very friendly strike zone ump

yordan bomb betonline homerun boosts are usually awful and I very rarely take them, that was a snap nice it hit

schwarber bomb we’ll take that

0 so far, why do I ever pick rhys over schwarber ffs

looks like all the side bets I made on mgm at the limited amount instead of my normal are going to lose and that lions boost I would’ve bet is going to hilariously lose

what you get mgm

This is like the 3rd week in a row I’ve bet on a multi home run hitter and it feels like a loss. Come on Matt Olson spread the love. Give one of those to another guy in another game.

that was nice of othani considering almost everyone I saw took him for that game

Yeah, that helps a bit.

1/15 thx to Ohtani, very few dingers on the day overall but seems like some people had some good results. Should have taken Olson or Schwarber for sure

Hit Correa in game one

Went 0-14 in the rest. All about +400 picks

Skipped the tigers SF game

Never hitting big plus no way to convert free bets I think I’m done with this promo