Betting on Sports

BIG OVERLAY ON DK!!!

Wimbledon bet boost of add +300 to any future. Djokovic from -115 to +373!!! $250 MAX

Attn @wheatrich , @Coasterbrad @anon29622970 @erroneous @TheHip41 @nonfiction @TrollyWantACracker @Aofrantic @Koss

3 Likes

First the Celtics, then the Avalanche, now I gotta cheer for Djokovic? These books really do steal your soul.

I don’t have it :(

on the plus side I think I hit 3 of 4 dinger picks yesterday who needs a promo

Doesn’t look like I got that one. What state?

looks like it’s VIP/targeted

Not in Michigan but thanks dude

Probably won’t have it, but when does it expire? And thanks for the heads up!

In NJ. Sorry to those who didn’t get it. You never know with DK. I got absolute zero from them for about a month, now I’m getting 3 step ups a weekend plus golf and tennis boosts.

Got it in PA

For anyone that took the Djokovic odds boost, Matteo Berrettini, the 2nd fav, withdrew from covid. Given Djokovic still isn’t vaxxed, and it might happen to him too, I threw a $50 free bet on Nadal +550 on FD to hedge

also FD odds on this dinger tuesday seem terrible

absolutely no one

oddsjam “let’s switch the refresh and settings buttons”

anyway twins gm 1 Gary Sanchez +420
yanks Aaron Judge +270
phils Schwarber +350 (pitching is brutal in this game tho morton/wheeler)
nats/pirates Diego Castillo +750

jays/redsox Kirk +460 I foolishly passed on kirk during the betrivers promo cause other guys had the best line but he didn’t and he would’ve hit two, hottest hitter in the league right now
and I’ve taken chapman a few times and he wasn’t even close so he’ll hit one that’s how this works

and kirk’s out of the starting lineup, sure bench the guy raking everything, sigh chapman it is I guess? why not lose another 25

mets/stros Lindor +610, yordan/alonso are better elsewhere (DK for alonso somehow at 450, I put my max allowed on that) nobody has a good line on this one though
brewers/rays Adames +450
cards/marlins Arenado +380 (lots of good picks here tho)
whitesox/angels guess I’ll go with everyone else on the planet Ohtani +300
cubs/reds Drury +370
oh btw, the royals pitcher heasley gets torched vs lefties not righties
so royals/rangers Seager +385 don’t love the line but whatever
dodgers/rocks freeman +385
dbags/pads walker +490

tigers/giants was pretty close to skipping this from 2 bad dingering teams but Longoria +530
mariners/O’s that I needed 3 clicks to even see on oddsjam Raleigh +410, so many good picks in that game tho

also if you guessed oddsjam would find a way to make searching for this worse, they did, betrivers is now no or yes +1 in it’s own section at the top searching for homeruns

can’t make this up, switching buttons for no reason and now this wtf is this clown operation doing

Some really atrocious lines on FD today.

eh, FD still has the best dinger lines out of every book overall by far, it’s only slightly bad today from what I’ve seen. Atrocious would be more of the was/balt last week style lines or what other books have. Though more games are narrower in terms of who to pick than normal if that’s what you’re going on.

mostly similar picks out of the three of us, good or bad? we’ll find out soon enough only game we differ is pit/was basically

betonline has an odds booster for $25 on Yordan dinger at +375, I snapped that without even bothering to look it up

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that oddsjam is actually just a psyops by the sports book operators. Using it to identify advantage bettors and messing with them until they do.