Betting on Sports

That’s a ridiculously good day. Plus $250ish in freebets. Well done.

1 Like

Went 4-15

Up 150 plus some free bets. I’ll take it

pointsbet has avs +200 tonight under cycling (then name a bet), I’m banned on their boosts though so you can all get them

you might even be able to parlay that with avs ML though no idea if they’ll pay that (some did last game but I’m gonna guess they closed that loophole)

[isn’t in all states though (like game 3 wasn’t)]

also the draftkings shirt has a tag on it, what year is this gtfo

Not sure if anybody has been following, but the NBA Draft Top 3 odds have gone crazy the past ~12 hours or so. Pretty wild.

didn’t woj tweet it was basically set a few hours ago?

I did notice there were pumps on some others tho, so who knows what’s going on

anyway I didn’t get it but fanduel screwed up yesterday and had patrick cantlay +10000 to finish top 5/10/20 and I guess didn’t void the bets but didn’t let anyone cash out so some people have quite the sweat this weekend.

also that SGP DK promo, $9 at a time how in the world am I gonna do this without hurting myself

edit–realized I probably can’t actually bet 1k at once, will have to go for a lower number

If you keep bets in slip are you able to repeat bet the same parlay $9 at a time? Or do you get limited from repeat bets too?

I’ve never been able to repeat a bet on DK in a long time so I assume no for me but I’m limited there

also just got limited on longshots on fanduel, sigh max of $20 on those now

Ugh that’s brutal. Thanks for posting though as it made me go check DK to see what promo you were talking about.

I figure at least the 250 to win a 100 free bet is probably good if you can hit parlays well enough anyway

mgm’s lion boost of astros/under runs if it’s in your state is a good one quite rare to play those in IL anyway

and of course it’s run scoring weather lol me for blindly trusting the twitterverse on this

and I should’ve trusted the steam earlier today on the #1 pick welp, when is that ever wrong on these someone always knows

oddsjam has now made 2 changes to the interface and somehow made it worse, no I don’t need date and time in a big block before every game to make it 3 pages long scrolling ffs, no stop giving me circa it’s not in IL yet, also when I can do whatever book I want, and I don’t want the oddsjam line for the first thing I see when searching for best lines you morons sigh and how awful that god damn dropbox is

you should’ve had everyone move to oddsboom for your shit

1 Like

The fact that they bought OB and didn’t just switch to that platform is pretty telling about how fucking stupid they are.

the blue jays brewers HR promo on betrivers is a good one (free bet back if player gets a hit which a lot of them are -200 to do or better), teoscar or willy look like the plays right now, I took teoscar, both have hit some dingers lately tho.

also it’s super ridic DK voids the parlay if one leg doesn’t play, other sites don’t do that. Got owned on Jake Cronenworth not playing on his bobblehead day so I’m down on them on DK so far for the promo, (that parlay would’ve won and I’d be fine but noooo)