Betting on Sports

Hopefully someone can create a site like OddsBoom. Wouldn’t mind paying a little more for it as well (~$25). OJ is just such a terrible website. The fact they charge 13x as much as OB did is a slap in the face. I emailed them about having player props pages similar to OB. “We will look into it.”

For Dingers, I saw someone got a +1040 line on Cal Raleigh which is now +430. Insane.

he’s up against a lefty but fanduel has random bumps like that at times and I have no idea why

I took him as well lol

Raleigh was that at like 1 am last night for however long that was till he got hammered down (he got hammered by the time I saw it), everyone else posting it now is lying they got that though. fd will screw up on opening from time to time like that.

I’m amazed you got that as a response and not “most people from oddsboom LOVE using oddsjam”

anyway I’m still waiting on was/bal and a Yordan line

apparently got luplow at 520 earlier not near that now

pirates cubs has too many I like the cubs hurler gives up bombs, but like contreras looks good at that price too

lol soto _360 on fd you jerks it’s 500-600 elsehwere sigh well there went that auto bet

gonna wait on bal/was the fanduel lines are horrible vs every other book

edit–not joking there is one playable line with the promo I can tell right now, ruiz and that’s not the best line of any book of course. Skip due to fanduel being trash on this game right now I bet soto +600 on ceasars instead.

I rip on OddsJam alot, but one thing I will give them credit for: I wanted a refund for my last month of OB. They said yes and it just came in via Paypal.

Here’s who I have for my side so far. Haven’t done P2 yet. Numbers in parenthesis are the DK lines for comparison. Either DK offers terrible HR lines or there is a lot of value to be found on FD. I don’t think the FD pinch hit rule is enough to account for some of the discrepancies.

These 14 bets are an extra +1510 cumulative compared to the DK lines.

DK is almost always bad for HR lines, it’s extremely rare they’d have the best one for anyone on that prop for yes, in fact I can’t remember the last one

fanduel/betrivers/ceasars are the only 3 that consistently might have the best line pointsbet every once in awhile, DK about never, on the plus side that or mgm sometimes you can arb or it’s close if you wanna get limited quick doing that

for bal/was ceasars has the best lines for everyone, fanduel the worst, it’s a brain explosion just going down guy by guy. Ruiz only has 2 HR’s so he doesn’t seem worth it, I’m gonna have to stretch and just pick the least bad I suppose, pitchers aren’t good so might as well.

mancini is 440 fd, 800 ceasars lmao a lot of 4xx to 6xx stuff though this is stupid

ended up with Lane Thomas +570, there’s a handful of guys you could take since all options suck

anyway I’m done, drury, chisholm, suwinski, thomas, rizzo, devers, acuna, buxton, garcia, chapman (jays), yordan, goldschmidt, marsh, luplow, murphy zero confidence in any of that to actually hit

with some extra plays on a few others cause I like losing money those never hit

wouldn’t take marsh now it’s moved, ward isn’t far off his mgm no

goldy’s out against a guy with a 7.71 ERA ffs
so I have arenado

chisholm’s out, sigh better not be any pinch hits ffs

Burger out too

If you got the 2 hits boost on fanduel for the mets game, you’re supposed to bet it (I did not get this boost)

sigh, OJ take the stuff that isn’t for months out of your god damn lists grrrr oddsboom didn’t do this crap

Ok here is our full list. Burger not starting so had to refire that game and hope for no PH or a PH HR.

today was all sorts of fail for me, in the dinger hoopla I forgot to take berti and o’neil cruz to steal bags at whatever they were (took cruz last night) welp

and I took four other guys, three of them hit something deep but not over the fence, cool, would’ve been in some other parks probably just dropped what was I up for the month in 3 days, great (last two days have sucked)

probably wasn’t a coincidence fanduel took forever top ut up gorman or yordan alvarez for those games, they both hit

lane thomas, acuna, yordan with night games left, guess I’ll take it

luplow makes four. well some of you did better but this will do

Berti steal was at +210 today. I bet it the two days he didn’t steal, faded today.

51 dingers so far today and we only hit 4 somehow. We hit double that in weeks with just over half as many total dingers. Weird day.

On my makeshift list I hit one - Gorman.
I did get Raleigh at +1040. RIP.
Cronenworth 1 more shot.

I will make out a bit from a round robin I did of a bunch I liked but didn’t take. Think I hit 6/11.

6/12 with a void, could have been even better but burger pinch hit so that leg didnt void

3 Likes