Betting on Sports

WIth the thin air in Denver, there’s a chance of players passing out before getting around the bases.

1 Like

no dinger tuesday on fanduel

one starter tomorrow is giving up about a homerun an inning this season, and there’s another one giving up nearly one in two. Standard.

also everyone runs on the angels starter as it is and it’s vs the marlins berti steal might be like even on a book lol

on the plus side it’s taco tuesday on prizepicks where someone gets discounted, you can make a 2 whatever parlay to win 3x on that site so usually there’s some EV in making one at $25.

Really wanted to go 1-x today again

1 Like

DT is back up now

Our picks today.

Voit +340
Drury +430
Trout +330 (fanduel lines are awful in this game)
Hoskins +250
Stanton +280
Calhoun +400 (again just dreadful lines for tex/bal)
Ramirez +360 (I refuse to believe he’s less likely to hit a dinger than Jeimer Candelario ballpark pal)
Story +340
Arenado +350
Morel +750
Pollock +430
Benintendi +520
Slater +560 how can I not bet on AC Slater
Vlad +350
Cron +350

weird ending up with almost the entire #2 on the above list but oh well

used my bet rivers boost on Alonso dinger to +288

I remembered to opt in this week! Picked 15 without thinking lol

1 Like

Added Kole Calhoun for TEX/BAL, and re-bet CHC/MIL with Adames and Tellez since Morel and Contreras are out. We’re due for a big week here, but lots of really mediocre FD lines today.

went with Wisdom

cause I didn’t have the stones to take Kolton Wong or David Bote

Did take Wong :smile:
Alcantara going for Mia? Skip those Angels. And the Mia odds suck too.

tw 87 JRodriguez (SEA)(SDP)
tw 60 PAlonso (NYM)(CIN)
tw 120 ROdor (TEX)(BAL)
tw 92 DHall (WASH)(PHIL)
tw 70 GStanton (NYY)(PITT)
tw 97 JNaylor (CLE)(DET)
(LAA)(MIA)
tw 85 TStory (TB)(BOS)
tw 80 PGoldschmidt (STL)(ATL)
tw 157 YGurriel (KC)(HOU)
tw 87 JAbreu (MINN)(CWS)
tw 217 KWong (CHI)(MILW)
tw 92 ELongoria (SFG)(ARI)
tw 87 VGuerrero (TOR)(OAK)
tw 100 MMuncy (COL)(LAD)

vlad isn’t in the starting lineup

you all really gonna make me lose another dinger bet on chapman aren’t you fanduel

Finally on the board with Witt.

I hope you pulled the trigger on Chapman, that makes 2 for me.

morel and vlad pinch hit facepalm

eating a loss today, rip doing it before lineups and LOL still betting this on a game @ detroit ffs

Finished 7-14 with one void. Finally win big!

5 Likes

Yeah I’m honestly not sure if the best move is to try and get bets in early and try to snag a good line or just wait until lineups are out. Last year I waited on all NL games, but now with the DH the pinch hit risk goes way down, so I have been hammering early lines.

I agree, getting the better early lines now that every team uses a DH is the play. Vlad is just unlucky variance. Yesterday was only the second game he didn’t start all year, and the other time he didn’t pinch hit.

I made one futures wimbledon bet this week

Fritz +12k and cashed it out cause I didn’t know he beat nadal not that long ago, could be a big oof.

anyway I found a little loophole on mgm, bet limits don’t apply to free bets. I get a free bet all the time b/c for some reason I get the rest of game right a decent amount of the time for that promo but the last leg of someone to get a hit thrown in there does not and I’m like that’s the easy part ahhhh.

watching Fritz at 5-5 in the 5th, I’m glad I don’t have more than $20 on it