Betting on Sports

The Bam trifecta under has been very, very good to me

Also $200+ in free bets, and 2 of the games i skipped had 0 HR. Easily my best dingers week

5 Likes

Went 3-15. I’ll take it.

pointsbet had issues and I wasn’t impacted and they gave me $5

draftkings had issues, I was impacted and I didn’t get shit and they were giving out $50

I don’t like you either draftkings

At least one more week of dingers. Hope everybody performs as well as last week.

2 Likes

I’m trying to make SGPs for FD Memorial Weekend MLB promo. Pretty infuriating they will LOWER odds for certain legs. Like I pick a guy to hit a HR at +400, then I choose his team +3.5, and it will lower the SGP to +375. Kind of a joke.

I went 0-4 on mine. I’m not even sure if that promo is +ev.

You can do a sgp of run, rbi, and hr, and arb vs no hr on another book. The sgp will offer lower odds than just betting a hr, but only cost me about $15-$20 for the $100 fb

Hit 2 of 4 so far, but going to lose 2 today. For $7 on Patreon, Duck Pond is a good follow.

For anyone in PA, betrivers has a special at hugely incorrect and inflated odds, avalanche to sweep boosted from +525 to +2000. Its supposed to be boosted to +615 (and is in every other state). FD has the bet at +750 and dk has +650. Devigging FD this is over 100% ev worst case

lol I started paying for him a little while ago, he’s crushing so far (goalie saves have had a stupid win rate lately)

I actually skipped one of his YRFI’s today cause mckenzie’s been good lately and he was good in that game too.

had cubs white sox under 8 runs

it was 1-0 in the bottom of the 9th

and the bet lost

gambling

I only won one of the fd parlays I made myself, didn’t end up winning in the promo. Missed one leg on two, sad. Winning just one more would’ve put me in the green and on top of that free bets in the promo. Yeah they also do that for big - odds they’ll lower the parlay so you can’t just throw in a whatever leg, well we’ll have to dinger tuesday them again.

2 Likes

Happy Dinger Tuesday! Good luck today.

1 Like

So far: Goldschmidt because he’s red hot, and Devers because he seems to hit one every tuesday.

tw 122 MKepler (MINN)
tw 175 OMiller (CLE)
tw 87 ELongoria (SF)
(SEA/BALT)
tw 87 Trout (LAA)
tw 110 MChapman (TOR)
tw 110 RDevers (BOS)
tw 152 JDDavis (NYM)
(MINN/DET)
tw 85 PGoldschmidt (STL)
tw 142 JHeim (TEX)
tw 122 IHapp (CHC)
tw 110 JChisolm (MIA)
(HOU/OAK)
tw 80 MOzuna (ATL)
tw 105 FFreeman (LAD)

1 Like

we have very little overlap, I am not too confident, pretty much went with wherever FD was an outlier against the other books. A few lines moved against me too like Devers, Sanchez, Jansen

just started but I ended up just taking most of the best players today so far

would’ve yolo’d game 1 though but I only had 2 minutes to pick so

devers has a good matchup too, we might all have him lol

though I skipped longoria and took a phillie, supposed to be another good dinger day in philly I actually took two (in fact, yesterday was so good I regret not posting it). Might go with 2 also for the NYY angels game as well.

so I guess my official plays are
Buxton/Ramirez/Schwarber/Trout/Chapman/Alonso/Devers/Machado/Wisdom/Adolis Garcia/P. Smith/Murphy/Betts

I think I need 2 more games in there, whatever I’ll look

if you skip one I guess it’s houston/oak I won’t skip @ boston or @ new york for these promos unless it’s a monsoon though, porches are too short.

Sanchez Ding. Nice start

Kepler 3 total bases, no Ding

1 Like

For DET/MIN g2, Garlick at 530 (DK 400, CZR 375), Buxton at 360 (DK 310 CZR 295), and Polcano 520 (DK 400 CZR 430) all look like good options

All the lines in the COL game look bad so might skip

added Santander (this game is rough, not many close to the lines)

Jesus Sanchez for the fish/rockies game, buxton again for game 2 (I hate the twins though, everyone I bet on doesn’t do anything)

(note altuve’s actually probably a little too high on fanduel if he plays but he was evaluated for a concussion in the last game so)

additional non promo picks are Rhys Hoskins for a unit, and seemingly almost everyone left handed in the angels/yanks game

marlins rockies got ppd anyway

did they really juice the balls for memorial day then put hte regular ones back

sigh

this is like one of those brutal days in april but yesterday they were flying nearly everywhere