I did make one dinger play outside of fanduel–Julio Rodriguez +650 on ceasars

https://twitter.com/would_it_dong/status/1531778199343968256

damnit

they went back to the dead balls guys, rip promo

edit–I got one CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON DOOT DOOT DOO DOO

not that it means anything but I didn’t realize it was actually cold in boston
but that’s still no excuse for the reds having a one hitter in the 8th red sox

45 dingers last week. Like 4.5 this week. Oof

This might be the closest I come today. Staring at zero.

this shit is why I prefer to bet over bases

if any lurker here had walker for arizona, you’re finally on the board

Doubt anyone had Votto but he hit the very top of the wall and it came back in play

well it’s not really a wall out there but you get the idea, it hard

https://twitter.com/Reds/status/1531816736336531462

I had Votto. Despite it being a down week I’m finishing strong. I’ve hit Sanchez, Garcia, Turner and Wisdom.

Ended up 2-15 this week. 3-15 last week. Never have I ever hit more than 4

Le sigh

Not only were dingers rough, but the Dodgers blew the +330 FD boosed parlay by losing as a -350(!!) favorite. Brutal way to end the month.

Zero. Nada. None. Zilch.
At least it rained out in Colorado

1 Like

that was a rough day, the other parlay they had for IL only all I needed at the end was vlad to get a hit at like -240 or something going in and he did not (was a cease K /vlad hit combo which sucked but I had cease over K’s to begin with being a good bet (it was) so I had to go with it with the presented boosted odds)

(I took the dodgers one as well) I only bet the supposedly profitable ones but I think I’m down overall on them still too many are traps I avoid but sheesh those were annoying.

vlad homered today of course

though I did bet the pirates today. Got a little back overall, but ugh that day was a setback.

my only real regret of the week was not blasting harder on real madrid, lines and boosts all had liverpool but everything I could find suggested to take the madrid side but I don’t know the european soccer ball stuff so I nitted it up, sad.

I guess I’m getting a shirt off draftkings, well I can always use a shirt for things like paint or dirt or stuff like that

how about instead I can bet more than 10 bucks on weird shit or I get my ability to bet single game parlays back

I finally chickened out and hedged my Celtics futures today. Draftkings had GSW at +160 to title. I don’t necessarily think that is a good bet, but I can’t bring myself to cheer for the Celtics anymore, it just seems morally wrong. I do promise to not make fun of 538 for at least 6 months.

1 Like

Is there any reason to hoard those DraftKings Crowns or is the best idea to just convert them into bonus dollars ASAP?

I just spend the crowns to the dollars, not that I get many as I’m hammered there to not much on anything I’d like to bet

these days it’s oh look at that nice boost on draftkings

“max bet $10”

god why do I bother

7 Likes

BIG WIN