Betting on Sports

everyone’s luke warm favorite promo of dinger tuesday again

Buxton
Trout
Wisdom

some other guys I’m sure later

Playing first time in a couple weeks, got some really good lines on Vlad, Julio, Walker, and Joc

Prepared to go 0/X

1 Like

Most likely avoiding any 6.5 and 7.0 O/U’s unless there’s great value.

right, picked soler but man it’s tough not to skip that marlins/rays game just from the hurlers on the mound

also ended up on alvarez/machado/vlad/olson (though vlad’s in a little slump) on the above list so that can’t be good, it’s not blazing warm yet like usually in may it is this time

walker when I take him he does nothing and when I don’t he dingers, so grats on your win in advance

mgm has a very juiced promo of betts or soto to dinger, so I’m assuming nothing happens in that game

Wind blowing in lots of parks.

(COL-PITT)
tw 152 TNaquin (CIN)
(MIA-TB)
(BALT-NYY)
TW 100 NCruz (WASH)
tw 77 RAcuna (ATL)
tw 120 CCorrea (MINN)
(TOR-STL)
tw 165 TStory (BOS)
(CLE-HOU)
tw 130 AGarcia (TEX)
(OAK-SEA)
(MILW-SD)
tw 152 PSmith (ARI)
(NYM-SFG)

We (me and my friend who do promos like this together and split the results) absolutely smashed last week, net +$485.50 after converting the freebets. Went full send again this week, 30 HR bets locked in and hoping for the best. Gl today guys. Go dingers!!!

Who you got?

All losers :)

This is who we have this week. Crossed out names were bet before lineups, and ended not starting today.

ETA: looks like we just got a Mookie Betts dinger so far

1 Like

think I only took mookie for mgm’s e-mail’d promo even with the juice thought it was worth doing. well I’ll take it, it’s something anyway, sigh rough so far needed to actually make multiple replacements and took the wrong ones I see so far. Darn it.

think only maybe 2 aren’t on one of the above posted lineups so if you all got shit on, so did I

edit–also unless it’s a monsoon never ever skip a dinger game at yankee stadium, the perches are too short, even in bad wind they still usually get at least 2 of them.

all day I was like man, the best value on that Bal/NYY game is on gleybar torres but he sucks so I’m not taking him unless it’s the only one left, scramble, pick DJ but apparently he was injured and I didn’t know that fine I’ll take torres, oh torres line has moved so far down I passed on him, and he just blasted one. standard

Varsho’s the main one not listed by someone so far I remember having.

at least dingers are being hit tonight, I’m just not on those guys

from the above
some of you though are on the board with betts or story

Final list:
tw 97 Cron (COL)
tw 152 TNaquin (CIN)
tw 105 JSoler (MIA)
tw 67 Judge (NYY)
TW 100 NCruz (WASH)
tw 77 RAcuna (ATL)
tw 120 CCorrea (MINN)
tw 115 Goldschmidt (STL)
165 TStory (BOS)
140 JRamirez (CLE)
tw 130 AGarcia (TEX)
tw 132 JWinker (SEA)
tw 160 LUrias (MILW)
tw 152 PSmith (ARI)
tw 217 MCanha (NYM)

Hit Story and Ramirez, so about break even at worst. Looking back, not crazy about some of these picks

I went into the rays marlins game all set to only pick a ray cause why on earth would I pick against a guy I’ve been betting over K’s and under runs every start of his, then I followed the herd on soler like a fool.

Welp

Fuck this. bring back steroids.

devers puts some of us on the board

including me, robert was out from covid, replacements ftw

I bet 11 games and got there on Naquin and Devers so far, think that’s my most successful Dinger Tuesday of the year so far (read: I actually might not take an L this week).

Edit: I mostly just tail people’s dinger picks posted here, so thanks to everybody that posted winners (and absolutely no thanks to those who posted losers).

reverse jinx, devers/naquin/olson in last 30 mins, looking like a very nice night

VARSHO!!!

varsho/devers/olson not bad, not bad at all (two 440’s and a 390) need all of them though cause fanduel has kicked me for 2 months

and now vlad makes four not bad, not bad