Betting on Sports

18 mlb games for dingers
2 nhl and an nba game
too much gamboool

1 Like

mookie and half the dodgers hit so up to +$ after 3 games

14 long games to go…
salvy left game 1 might be injured, for those of us who have to pick someone else for game 2

The FD 3s boost is now like 50%+ ev with smart and horford out, can’t believe they haven’t pulled it, go max asap

1 Like

had goldy too 2 out of first 3 games bink

gonna suck when I end up down

been 6 dingers in the stros red sox game and it’s the 2nd inning and think I missed all of them doh

had mookie
have JDMartinez in Hou/Bos. at least we got the $25 free bets already

I’ve binked on trea turner, Goldschmidt and devers so far. A 4th would be nice this week.

I forget exactly when it occurred, but there was a Soccer/Man City boost that was around +330. The books had it at +100 once lineups were announced and FD left it up. It hit too.

Trout makes 4!

mookie, goldschmidt, jd martinez, trout

edit–got a few cancelled 4/15 should be fine there

should’ve known when everyone says a fanduel boost is +EV it’s usually a trap, I’ve lost so much following that nonsense and yet I still fall for it too

betts, luplow, escobar, jdmartinez, gsanchez
5/18 will get some $

tl;dr trip report of doing every available signup bonus, ~$30k total profit after deducting flights/rental cars/hotels.

Map:

3 Likes

Going to Tennessee soon. Any advice from a MI player

I’ve got to do this roadtrip soon, at least neighboring states anyway

Holy shit and I thought I was a degen. Weird to see Nevada not getting hit. Do they not have much?

I’ve read they don’t really have sign up stuff.

Yeah, taking a trip to Vegas soon and looked into this. Not really worthwhile.

and a few of the lesser books have already pulled the signup bonus stuff, great well I’ll still do it but lol me not getting around to it a year ago (in fact, is the mgm reload one still a thing, I can’t find it, guess maybe you have to go busto first)

DK finally gave me the boot from most bonuses and boosts.

Any one else using the Step up 100% Parlay Boosts? On a discord that just kills those things. Looking for low total or lopsided pitching matchups. Use +1.5 run lines in early innings, +5.5 sides, team ov.5 runs, and other high frequency bets. Often got anywhere from +150 to +250 100% boosted.

never looked at them cause I got the boot a long time ago, didn’t know you could kill them