Betting on Sports

Goff is a system qb so it’s a matter of whether the system is working that day.

He’s accurate but doesn’t improvise well. Foles is more of that Fitz thing, up and down but he’ll be a playmaker on the fly.

With the SEA loss, Bears are somehow the #1 seed in the NFC

Took a little CHI +6.5 (+100)

Thinking about LAR u26 (-110)

Why is CHI 1QML +180 on Pinnacle? Does LA choose to receive or something? It’s arbable on foxbet but I don’t want the Rams side.

DK got another 1st td promo, I’ve been killing these so far but I have no idea for this game, thoughts?

I’m always hesitant to post bc I don’t like people to tail and then lose, but:

Bears gave up 26 to Atlanta wk 3, beyond that they’ve given up: 23 (@ Det), 13 (NYG), 19 (Ind), 20 (TB!), 16 (@Car)

So they haven’t given up more than 26 all year. Rams have oddly only topped it on the road: @ Phi (37), Buf (32), and Was (30)

Buf was a game they had to rally like crazy to come back 4 scores in. I don’t think the other two are very good data points as comps. I just don’t think the game will be fast enough unless FOOTBAWW happens.

I think if Rams go up they run clock instead of feeling threatened. Don’t see very many scenarios where the Bears score a ton to push them like the Bills did nor be anemic enough on O like Washington to just give them the ball all day. Philly has Wentz pushing the ball down the field all game and then a horrible defense on the other side so that’s a recipe for Rams scoring.

Robert Woods.

Tied for team lead in touchdowns receiving and has 10 carries with a td. Could see them giving it to him on a reverse or jet sweep 18 yards out as well as the conventional receiving td.

1 Like

+1050, looks good for a $10 yolo. I hit on Wentz +5000 3 weeks ago (on a $10 free bet :() and Mike Evans +650 ($8) 2 weeks ago. DK just gives you so much free money early on its amazing.

Let’s make it a UP bears night. Just made my first ever PointsBet (actually pointsbetting) wager on the bears +7.

Both of these teams are fraudulent but the Bears could just as easily be 1-5 as 5-1

1 Like

How do we feel about u44?

Khalil Mack is active that’s good, he didn’t practice Friday

Foles has never lost to the Rams

I ended up with small bets on:

CHI +6.5 (+100)
CHI +.5 (+245)
LAR u26 (-110)
CHI u19.5 (+100)
CHI 1Q (+175)

1 Like

Seems like more of an argument to back the Bears.

Foles never losing to the Rams doesn’t really matter imo. What’s that sample size with McVay, two games?

I’m leery of unders unless they’re crazy high or one team just sucks on offense, if you think that’s the Bears I’d rather take their team total under. If you doubt the Rams, the value is on the other side already.

eh it’s more that I respect both defenses but just have a hard time trusting the Bears

total just dropped to 43.5 while I was typing this heh

lol teaserments

Bears +12.5, u49.5 glglgl

bearsrams

1 Like

Or I could just bet the aslod;faksoldfkokolagjhd under like I said

1 Like

Bears offensive explosion in the second half will have you happy you didn’t.

jk, we’re done for.

Never know when Big Dick Nick will come out.

1 Like

Thank GOD I put a 10x limit on it.

Or

Yeah next time just bet the fking under

Bears are shit