Betting on Sports

Looking good

cincy

I only bet this game because foxbet’s line was way off everyone else’s and got CIN - 1.5 (+120).

1 Like

I swear to God when I placed this bet it was +105 then I went and looked and I’m sitting at -105 and I’m not happy about it

14 straight losses.

Going Buccs -4 and Chiefs -7

2 Likes

Not bad.

OK Need a winner for tonight. Seems like Seattle’s luck is due to run out, no? I can get the Cards +7.5 for -210 if I want it…

HOT SHOOTA

I’m bullish on DK Metcalf but this comes with a Seahawks Homer Warning.

Also on Cards commit first turnover -125

I’m seeing Metcalf most receptions +1 -120, Hopkins -1 -110

I kinda like it but Hopkins will get a zillion targets

Don’t like DK receptions bets, yards and TDs are good.

I actually meant Tyler Lockett, obv.

1 Like

I have Ari +11.5 as the last leg of a 4 team 7 point tease.

Went and bet Seattle’s team total 29.5o before the game bc I didn’t see a situation where Arizona didn’t cover the 11.5 and Seattle didn’t score 30 but ~5% of the time.

Basically freerolling the 11.5 now. Don’t feel great but it’s live. Russ is so damn good.

1 Like

Missing that FG would have been ideal

You’re on Arizona +4.5?

I would’ve been if I hadn’t won the first three legs (Buf -3, Pit +8.5, Jax/LAC 42o). Was just saying that I would’ve been hoping for that miss if I had been.

Didn’t want to lose the 4.5 and lose half my profits on the tease (2 units).

+3.5

My standard unit is $10, sized down for this bet of course. The endings to the 1pm games were inane.

6 Likes

Don’t know if you were watching that Det/Atl game but that was something else.

I had Det +3 (bought a point) and was cursing pretty bad.

2 Likes

1u Chi +6 and .5u on the ml.

Feels too obvious. The ml is whatever but I don’t really see Rams being this size fave. All comes down to Rams offense vs Bears D bc Bears offense isn’t putting up more than 17 barring turnovers (I see one or two tho). Don’t see Rams as likely to score more than 23, 24 outside of again, Foles turnovers. Bears should be able to muster something in the low 20s too (or near it) to counter, the bulk of the time anyway. I’m basically fading a 24-17 or 23-16 situation.

You can never be too sure of either of these teams’ performance tho, so only one unit on the spread.

Yeah, I’m not sold on the Rams and I’ll be looking for favorable lines to fade them. Goff sucks and getting four wins against the NFCE is unimpressive. Foles and Goff are both super inconsistent so anything could happen but that line seems too high.

Is Pinnacle broken? I’m stuck on load screen.

As the hottest sports bettor in the country I also like the Bears.

1 Like