Betting on Sports

0/3 on my 4 team parlay

I took the Chiefs -5 if anyone wants to get on the Bills

I looked it up. I’ve lost 12 straight bets.

I’ve always thought books should offer some sort of reverse parlay insurance or bonus or something.

1 Like

Foxbet super sucker long shot of the night:
All 4 QB a rushing TD 125:1
Yeah, they got my $8.

1 Like

I only had Pittsburgh yesterday. Since I’ve been losing every other bet since football season began I guess that wraps it up for me

Arizona should be favored by like 10 right? Why aren’t they?

I took their ML at even money

1 Like

sigh I can’t even get a 2nd half line

let the record reflect I was prepared to put the mortgage and kid’s college fund on 2nd half line had they given me one

1 Like

How dumb is a +150 first to score bet on the team batting in the bottom of the inning?

1 Like

It’s only dumb if you lose.

2 Likes

Because morons like me bet on Dallas…

1 Like

went a lil wild on player props

Wentz o20.5 rushing yards -112
Wentz o22.5 completions +110
Devonta Freeman to score first TD +900 (money back if he scores anytime)
DJax o2.5 receptions -142

2 Likes

Ur right there.

when he ran on the first play I was 100% convinced he was going to get hurt and fuck me

Also had been deliberating between Freeman and Wentz for first TD, welp. Think Wentz was like +1700

Nothing like starting off the weekend already down. Piece of shit Eagles piece of shit division nuke the entire thing from orbit.

Took DK Metcalf 75+ rec yards and a TD +175.

He has 90+ yards in every game this year and a TD in 4/5. AZ might be the toughest D the Seahawks have faced but their total is still 29.5. Russ-DK may be the best deep threat in the league and +175 is way too much.

Also on Russell Wilson 2+ Pass TDs and SEA to win +150.

The vig-free ML implies a 62.5% WR and I guarantee Russ throws o1.5 TDs more than 64% of the time that they win this game.

1 Like

Found a little 3-way parlay I like for tomorrow

Louisville -4 at home v. Florida St.

Tulane @ UCF o 71.5

Nebraska @ tOSU o 68.5

I’ve been doing well with the SGPs on FanDuel, so decided to swing for the fences on the world series game tonight. $10 to win $19,022!

3 Likes

OSU Nebraska was a legit sweat. They scored a TD on 4th down with 13 seconds left in the 4th quarter to run it over by a half point. Thanks to the CFP for the need to run up the score I guess ?