Betting on Sports

Everyone does

I’m out of the game. Went on a heater and ran up my initial $500 to a bit under $3k. I know I don’t have an edge. I’ve got some vacations to pay for. Thanks for posting picks.

1 Like

Anyone got any thoughts on NFL draft props? There’s a lot of rumors swirling around. Last week Aiden Hutchinson was the clear #1 overall favorite, getting something like -200. Now it’s Travon Walker, a freakishly athletic but relatively unproductive player in college. Definitely good, don’t get me wrong, but until recently was usually rated as the 3rd or 4th best pass rusher in the draft. I feel like hitting Hutch at +140 pretty hard all of a sudden. The rumors are that there’s internal debate between the GM (wants Walker) and ownership (wants Hutch) but damn rumors seems crazy. Hutchinson is mostly considered the best edge defender in the draft.

well I picked a bad year to stop paying attention, his spider chart is better than hutchinsons (hutchinson has small arm length) but a lot rawer, having moved around in GA rather than straight edge.

even hutch isn’t that strong a prospect in my eyes as a normal top edge would be in the draft, but dante fowler went third overall once with zero film and zero athleticism for the position to warrant getting picked that high. NFL gonna NFL

It’s definitely a weak top of class and I’m sure that’s leading to a lot of this shuffling. It’s got to be a bitch to handicap this stuff since so much of it is based on rumor. I still think Hutch is the most NFL ready day 1 starter out there, and he has the athleticism to also be elite, along with the pure power to just impose his will on OT’s. I just always wonder how much the books know that we don’t.

rumors are the GM, HC, and the owner want 3 different people. Baalke walker so that’s why the line is moving

whether any of this is true or not who knows

I have Ikem Ekwanu at +10000 so I’m holding out hope for a miracle still.

1 Like

only one degenerate bet so far today, I’m sure I’ll find more later

Marcus Smart O 2.5 3’s +140 fanduel he’s been shooting plenty of 3’s in the series, this analysis totally will not blow up in my face again (edit it didn’t)

Embiid u 28.5 points -120 mgm easy win here

FVV’s out so
gary trent jr O 19.5 points -118
also .5U O30 points +750
these are fanduel

and trent didn’t hit enough shots tonight sigh

may not be warm enough for dinger tuesday again :(

promoguyMI on twitter is doing this spreadsheet for lazy people like myself

may not be many plays though overall for me this time tho

No outdoor temps above 70 today. A few 50’s and a couple 40’s.

Not going 0-16 today

Not today

1 Like

fanduel keeps giving the best odds on votto but he hasn’t hit one yet and is in a big slump to start the year.

will post and edit my picks here–as noted outdoors are not gonna be good for dingers today and also they’re down like 35% from normal on the year so far so note all of this accordingly. also I am not baseball betting expert

brewers pirates, none, did take $10 on Vogelbach at +1000 on ceasars tho
padres reds Machado +350
mariners rays did not pick
royals white sox, Luis Robert +380 wouldn’t have thought about it with this temp but wind is projected to be 13mph blowing out to left center if I lit money on fire I’m blaming BallparkPal on twitter
red sox jays Vlad +310 probably a degen bet
marlins nats–looks like I’m skipping this one
rockies phillies–took Hoskins +340 but meh considered schwarber
tigers twins–no
orioles yankees, Mountcastle +660 a flier otherwise I would’ve skipped I think (I believe I have made a mistake)
cubs braves Wisdom +430 but this might be a bit of a homer pick
astros rangers–Miller +400
mets cards–nope
guardians angels Trout +245 (good weather)
dodgers dbacks Bellinger +400
oak sf probably skip
anyway for sure bet the angels game and on one of the lefties in the dbacks/dodgers game everything else shrugs

unders look good today to me overall too

So far we I have:
tw 130 Votto (CIN)
tw 70 SPerez (KC)
tw 90 Semien (tex)
tw 122 Ward (LAA)
tw 132 BBelt (SF)
tw 90 Harper (PHIL)
tw 87 Soler (Mia)
tw 102 Bellinger (LAD)
tw 142 Goldschmidt (Stl)
tw 165 McCutchen (PITT)
(SEA-TB)
tw 87 Judge (NYY) (25 tw 117 Donaldson by mistake)
tw 130 ZCollins (TOR)
(CHC-ATL)
(DET-MINN)

Double dipped by mistake in the NYY game. And weather not looking good there. Blech.
Few more to go. Don’t intend to skip any as of right now.

Bet LRobert as well, but he’s not listed in the starting lineup. Went SPerez as an old faithful

kinda regret the NYY game now that is not ideal conditions…maybe rizzo is the best chance lefty to right field.

What I got so far for p1. Will do p2 around 5. Got a really good price on Garcia. Might not do OAK/SF

Finished up with:

tw 97 Zunino (TB)
tw 120 Albies (Atl)
tw 147 MSano (Minn)

Pray for favorable winds

I feel sick.
Between Dingers, goal scorers, and various other SPGs, I must have 35 bets tonight

1 Like

fanduel is sure getting their revenge from last year

definitely not a bet every game promo from now on maybe even after it warms up

only plus side, the bet against the reds strat is gonna continue