Betting on Sports

$50 fanduel odds boost Trae Young 3+ 3’s + butler 20+ points @ +200.

I do have a unit on the heat tonight. Let’s keep the streak of small favs on the road going hitting.

so Heat lose a game they should’ve won at the very end, Giannis got pulled out of down low for portis so didn’t get the boards, portis shot all the 3’s instead of lopez, the fanduel boost lost since trae only got 2 3’s.

tbd but lol me for an under with crappy starting pitchers, they give up stupid runs

crowder didn’t shoot the first shot but those are a bit of wild crapshoots anyway

winners were only vuc 3’s and against the reds

bad night, I may not be good at this

Test run of parleying all the unders worked out. If I hadn’t been priced in to that Guardians ML inclusion this would have paid at +200. Now I just need to increase my unit size to 20 bucks and I should be able to buy Twitter by the all star break!

snipe

Think I was against the bet when you first mentioned this but obv looking great now so well done. The current series is far from over, but really like Boston’s chances vs Milwaukee without Middleton. They have the right personnel/gameplan to contain Giannis and the rest of the team is too thin.

Was pissed I didn’t get the FD Giannis boost. Good Beat.
Plus Miggy got the hit in the early game I didn’t wake up to fade. Good Beat.

Now if only Durant can score 32. How I ended up here again I don’t know.

I forgot to fire on embiid under props due to his thumb then woke up after the game started, sigh

a lot of these boosts lately I’ve noticed have been “+EV” but actually not great. ie, derozan is very hit/miss

also never taking a UFC one again those are sucker boosts

been a week since the reds have scored more than 2 runs in a game

why are they about even against the cards

I was going to slam TOR after I saw the Embiid stuff this morning but I got distracted and didn’t realize they played so early.

tomorrow’s degeneracy 1u’s (lines were when wagered)

Cards -140 because the reds are bad and should feel bad
Vuc O 2.5 3’s +120 books learn quick, still think there’s value here tho, betting it until I don’t like it anyway, that might happen by game 5 if he hits here tho.
.5U on Jrue under 8.5 assists -121 , been 6 3 straight games but would’ve been about there in game 3 if not for a blowout
Ingram O 25.5 points -125 He’s been putting up points. That’s the big time analysis here.
.5 or 1 I haven’t decided yet Caruso O1.5 3’s. -105 I’m guessing he attempts 6 or 7 unless it’s a blowout again.
Trae U 40.5 pts/rbs/asts -115 Game 3 was better but I think this a little high in this series

1 Like

Somehow there are 8 teams today with lower implied total runs than the Reds. Either I or Vegas is missing something very obvious.

Golden Knights -1.5 vs Sharks -125

Sharks played last night, Knights haven’t played in four days, Knights need to win, Sharks need to schedule tee time

only hard hitting analysis here

gonna be a great weather day in cincy I think is why

Parlay Bucks and GSW ML.

Yeah - figured weather + park factor.

Giannis U 33.5 points -105 DK last sec one, 33.5 is a lot and giannis is airballing 3’s sometimes they’re just trolling

also if you’re quick home run arbs are out there DK is posting the no’s I think a bit too low so fan duel is high before they have to lower them fast

actually I’m curious almost blanketing DK’s HR no’s how profitable that would be…

FD Cp3 double double + sun’s win is bigly +ev, fd usually doesn’t nerf boosts but I’d bet it asap at +160

Kambi has the same bet at +105 and no at -140

never occurred to me bet rivers might have the no on stuff like those fail by me on that

Kambi limits so quickly on stuff like that, part of why I stopped arbing. BR/SH vip too valuable

Jrue and GIannis unders hit, the 3 balls did not vuc struggled early and didn’t shoot much past halftime, caruso got injured, nobody told me grayson allen is the best shooter in nba history and apparently everyone in the gambling world was all over him for this game on twitter and I didn’t see any of it

and wainwright was a total bum today great (I assume 4 to the reds is like 10 to a real team)

betting against trae was the smart play, he didn’t even get halfway there

ingram hit the over in the 3rd

1 Like

also earlier in the week I accidentally did a bet online odds booster of schuwaffle (yes that’s intentional but I can’t unsee it now)/cantlay and they won wire to wire, I was ashamed to post that, but my golf bets are up to–that, taking the DK boost this week on scheffler, and the bet rivers promo on scheffler for the masters. (I have less than no idea what I’m doing on golf wagering but this is fun so far)

hit all the parlays yesterday on the mgm insurance promos too (rip today tho) but lol posting that crap

I do better when I don’t post bets