Betting on Sports

Again - what in the world is with this GSW spread line?

all I could find for me was 10 on DK, sad!

didn’t get the miggy promo in the mgm inbox either

:(

IL only but FD put up a suzuki 1+ hits and cubs win at +200, he takes a lot of walks but that’s gotta be good

• Warriors are 7-1 ATS in their last eight games overall (per covers.com).
  • Warriors are 5-1 ATS in their last six games as a favorite (per covers.com).
  • Nuggets are 1-5 ATS in their last six home games (per covers.com).
  • Nuggets are 0-4 in their last four games as a home underdog (per covers.com).

Cardinals 1u ML vs Reds -114 on bet online for tomorrow, it’s the guy who throws 100 every pitch going for the reds but until they show they are not in fact are absolutely terrible I’m gonna bet every game.

(Reds are +115 DK, but I’m still not betting the reds)

warming up here though, should be a nice day in cincy however

I did warriors, grizzlies, and one on ant over points but none of this is anything other than degenerency

they didn’t put up steven adams props to hammer the under, sad

1 Like

I’m on warriors and grizzly also. I’ll throw some on the ant over for a co sweat.

Adding Mavs +8.5. I have 0 faith in the dysfunctional Jazz.

Saved money.
I flashed back to Miggy hitting his 500th HR and boost after boost when he didn’t hit it. I’m going to take the don’t freeroll until he hit 3000

game 3 3’s vuc line is 2.5 +150. Not quite as good but **** it. (pointsbet has 1.5 -200)

1u on Lopez O 1.5 threes, attempted 5 or 6 the first two games. In before they completely do something different with middleton out and I’m an idiot but whatever.

1u Giannis O 13.5 boards hate big numbers like this but he’s gotten 16 and 18 first two games and again he’ll get some simply reaching over a bulls guy to get one.

also I need to stop making degenerate bets

Can’t believe this Grizz bet is actually going to win after being down by 25 TWICE!

1 Like

never in doubt, edwards though wtf at this game rip that

I forgot to bet the Edwards prop :slight_smile:

FYI for your HR bets…

https://twitter.com/ballparkpal/status/1517488774846029824?s=21&t=ENiC0fs_46cYbaNP2xlpyg

.5U Jae Crowder First Basket +900 Pointsbet.

ayton’s favored to win the tip and booker’s out and for some reason jae tends to take the first shot and then do about nothing

1 Like

I guess I’m doing it again…. ML Bucks / Suns / Heat. I keep taking the favorites but they are the superior teams for a reason and the spread seem so off.

1 Like

say whatever you want I’m still taking it during coors games and june in chicago/cincy/etc

but yes seems it’s not the free money fun it was last year, sad

Was actually going to try this today with the dinger Tuesday freebets. But while you can break uo the freebets as much as you want - you can’t use them in the round robin tool! I guess they disabled this to keep people churning through them. Bummer

1u Cubs Pirates under 7.5 runs going to be raining in chicago in the afternoon but might clear up by the game but it’s only going to be in the mid 50’s. I dont’ know wind direction but might not be a DINGER of a day out in the park tonight. Testing a theory anyway we’ll see

(bad news for this is neither starter is good)

I checked this again for the first time in 2 months. 538 now has the Celtics at +150 lol. I did get 100 bucks in free bets on them at 5000. I remember I was going to put a couple hundred more in post Superbowl freebets but they were 3500 then on DK and so I passed. Oh well.

1 Like

didn’t get this but you might have on fanduel so look

https://twitter.com/PromoGuyMI/status/1517600050683080704