Betting on Sports

Arsenal/Chelsea is the same way today.

Makes no sense.

mgm just sent me a targeted promo (40 on the angels ML with free bets based on variety of categories/amounts for ohtani)

well at least one book thinks I’m a moron this is way better

I’m not great at basketball but I’ve learned the best bets I make in this are from other people who say things that make sense to me (neither of the above posted bets are that tho) but I’m just gonna take vuc over 1.5 3’s until he stops shooting so many (against the bucks he can’t score on giannis inside so he’s outside a lot and the bucks leave him alone out there often) it should be decently favored to hit.

Yeah - Zack Lowe mentioned on his podcast that this is the way Bulls should be able to get points. 1.5 seems really low. I’m on it with you.

2.5u 76ers ML
1u Boston -3.5
2u Vuc o1.5 3s made

Theres a chance I load up more on the 76ers and Boston bet.

Hit 6 Dingers across both accounts for a total profit of $16.25 plus $210 in freebet credit. Not bad considering how rough yesterday was for that promo.

Loaded up on 76ers and Boston. Probably too much, but the lines felt so good.

forgot to bet against the reds doh every day I hope I remember this they are turrible

This will be my first month being in the red since legalization in Illinois. It’s not even close either. Got stroked by NCAAB Futures, lost a bunch of high EV golf bets that were in the +800-1200 range, and then Dingers got me good yesterday. Oh well.

Not sure if it’s a glitch, but I can see a VIP Dinger promo by checking out the promo page without logging in. Man, that would be such a fun/sick sweat.

I saw that too was like OMG I get… no I don’t

+$18 on a free bet so far on this $40 ML bet

I need more targeted promos somehow

Of course it’s OT in the top 5 biggest bet of my life. Lets go Philly!

1 Like

BINK. That was the most stressful 2 bets ever.

1 Like

maxey bricked everything in the beginning of the 3rd and didn’t shoot after that until the end… but it went to OT and got it there

vuc hit his first two attempts and that was easy staples button

2-0 is 2-0

1 Like

Yeah that was a Maxey miracle. I followed your two props and had PHI moneyline so that was quite a turnaround

Surprised ppl were on Philly, fishy line and smart money was coming in on TO

Good call. Ended up betting o2.5 +190 and o3.5 +580 on FD as well. Nice night.

Hope Ohtani K’s was included. Hou looked hopeless for awhile.

only $10 but DK is giving a super boost on miggy to get a hit today to even, you have till the top of the hour the carrabis parlay boost looks +EV too at a glance (okay I have now learned that parlays on DK I’m fine but SGP’s I’m still hammered to death, makes no sense but alright)

have a unit on the warriors tonight, unless all the warriors guards go cold I don’t see a toronto like fight for this game

oh btw, lopez over 3’s might be good too and also giannis over rebounds for that series might be a regular play as long as it goes and they don’t adjust quick enough

All kinds of Miggy 3000 hit promos. Got $50 on DK. I think he 0-fers, so took +180 on Un.5 at Cae/WH. Which is +185 now. $40 free roll

Looks like I’m a Mets fan today. Ugh.