Betting on Sports

Hit 2 so far (+460 and +700) but this has been brutal. Need the dingers to start rolling in.

I hit the brewers/pirates one that’s a start (I had bet prior to my list on a bad line)

Perez (royals) homered too, let’s gooooo

It’s a miracle

Josh Vanmeter homers off Corbin Burnes and everyone else is apparently facing prime Sandy Koufax

I had Wisdom originally for the Rays/Cubs game but then once he wasn’t starting i bet Suzuki, Wisdom with the pinch hit HR to cash +610

dingers seem to be picking up a bit too, 5 in the last 25-30 mins or so

just take perez and move on to the next game was the smartest thing I posted in quite awhile

1 Like

also draftkings escapes again vs me, they put a terrible line on the guardians last night for maybe 20 seconds and the game gets postponed so the bet voids. Can I get these jerks one time ffs.

Went 0-every game

Awesome

I use oddsboom. It’s worth the $15 a month

hmm, didn’t know the wind was blowing out well to right field for SF/NYM that probably meant joc was the pick, the edges you need on these things.

fanduel crushed tonight so maybe they’ll keep doing it

nhlnut was dead on about skipping those two games wp sir

1-13 vs 1-15

BRAGGING RIGHTS

For my inaugural Dinger Tuesday I simply bet 25 bucks on every game without line shopping or even thinking about it much. Waking up today I am now researching HRs per game on April lol.

2 Likes

Well this sure smells like a trap that I’m going to fall for.

The promo is so good that even betting randomly is profitable. Rough night overall. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the only week they do it, or if it’s something like once a month. FD had it last week as well but it was only 1 bet total, not per game.

FD will wait until their weather model indicates it’s cold enough to go all games.

1 Like

Probably use the same model they use for their +EV Boosts, which are like 2 for their last 25.

I somehow got 3 dingers last night (one was play very bad get there) and I somehow didn’t take votto and still missed despite half the list for that game hitting.

yeah fanduel boosts haven’t been great lately but I’ve also noticed all the ufc boosts are losers, bet the other side. don’t care how “EV” it’s supposed to be, it’s a trap.

the nukings on me have begun, rip me on pointsbet boosts though I’m way more likely to accidentally bet a bad one than fleece you idiots so thanks I guess.

Should be getting a hundred bucks or so in FD free bets. If they do this again next week I may just use them to round robin all the unders for a nickle or something.

one unit today on maxey O 18.5 points

been doing pretty well on props this week I did not post so these will lose

books think warriors is barely a fav at the nuggets huh

and one on vuc over 3’s on bovada, vuc shoots a lot of 3’s against the bucks

1 Like

Appreciate you posting props. I never bet those because I’m not confident enough in that area.

The line continues to move towards the raptors. Someone stop me.