Betting on Sports

I’m sure I’m late to this revelation, but I finally realized I can follow @MLBHR on twitter and turn on notifications, freeing me from checking box scores for dingers.

sigh, fml

and also mlb forgot how to play defense or else unders would be favored everywhere

do any of us including the lurkers have 1 yet lol this promo

Tonight is trending toward Trump election night Disaster
Ofer dingers
Ofer goals

Just hit my first with Adolis Garcia, nice to avoid the 0-fer.

i only bet basketball tonight, seems like a good move!

https://twitter.com/would_it_dong/status/1519119327282167809

ffs

JUDGE!!!
That’s 1

TROUT

boom, on the board at the end… sigh

There’s going to be 30+ HRs tonight. Just happened to pick the wrong ones lol. Hoping I can get 2 by end of the night.

I do regret not putting that mets cards game in flashing bold capital letters, that was actually worse than oak/sf for dingers today.

not that it matters with this ball, the best one was supposed to be guardians angels and it’s at one in the 6th

https://www.onlyhomers.com/daily

Went 3/14 tonight. Nice.

1 Like

Is that break even?
I’m so far away from even, I can’t even tell where it is.

I went 2/14 and should be about breakeven after converting free bets

1 Like

I went 2/12 but the odds were so short I am still 100 bucks in the hole. Don’t think I will get enough free bets to quite break even.

Are doubles up this year lol

ok did spreadsheet, went 2/13 (didnt bet mil/pit or mia/was) with only hits on trout +240 and springer +360. Finished -$125 with $120 in free bets which are worth ~$100. So not too bad.

today’s degeneracy

Ohtani HR +430 ceasars sigh, he’s gonna smoke one and it’ll end up like 2 feet short right

no home run in both twins tigers and marlins nationals only see this on bovada for +350, if anyone else has that sort of line or O/U total HR’s I’m blind tell me (yes, I’m dumb and forgot it existed for mets cards yesterday sigh)

Easily my worst month so far since I started tracking 6 months ago, but still slightly positive. BetMgm has been a blessing because despite being promo banned and heavily limited they still let me opt in and do the sgp insurance for nba and mlb which has been pretty consistent in hitting 3 or 4 legs.

Really feels like the golden age is over though, with no more dk odds boosts, dk moving to targeted promos, fd free bets, sites rapidly taking down or nerfing any +ev boosts, etc.

Luckily pa has a bunch of smaller books like betway and windcreek/betfred that still consistently have +ev boosts, but it’s tough out there.

Golden era is absolutely done. 2021 I was able to literally print tens of thousands of dollars with little or no risk. Definitely not the case now. My YTD net profit is currently what a mediocre month would have been last year.