Betting on Sports

line is now dead when I was typing this up but got my best arb in awhile (which is sad I stopped paying attention) Poku O 5.5 assists +116 fanduel U5.5 assists +120 elsewhere (you probably can still get -105 or something vs the latter tho)

damn I should pay attention to props more often

edit–of course poku didn’t play

lots of good stuff today with opening day and masters

there is an arb of course, small amount but not bad % wise, rory vs kopeka, take rory with the daily boost on draftkings, take kopeka with the daily boost on bet rivers for $25 each side.

not surprised but I’m throttled on pointsbet now wasn’t even that good but these days I’m just gonna get nailed I guess

RIP end of an era

was expecting free bets instead of site credit given how its been trending the last few weeks, but single game is brutal

Yeah I got limited on FanDuel for betting all the games on Dinger Tuesday last year, so this isn’t really surprising.

It was barely going to be worth it with the HR prop juice + losing 30% of the cash back and having to find 300 worth of free bet conversion each week.

But only 1 game. I’m good.

Legit haven’t done anything other than slot bonuses for two weeks.

Feels like the end of the reload bonuses in poker town back in the day.

the DK 100% boost sgp on Bos/NYY was nice, especially with most every yankee getting a hit.
I do suspect were in for a long dry summer

If we’re down to 1 dinger bet, better make it count. what game should it be?

So this is how I thought the promo worked when I first started betting it last summer before this thread set me straight and informed me I could bet every game. My strategy then was I picked the game with the highest o/u total assuming that would correlate well to most dingers, and bet a player from there.

jeez a lot of these home run lines were awful on fan duel today just awful

there’s some you can still bet for the promo but damn gotta look for it can’t just pick someone

As far as I can tell all of the home run and hit props are terrible value. Same as Nhl and goal props. If they don’t offer the don’t side, probably scamming.

Anyone touching the nba games today?

DINGER TUESDAY IS BACK!!! Free bets instead of site credit but still very profitable. Can usually use free bets and get around a 70-75% rate.

1 Like

I’m on all the favorites spreads tonight for NBA. Usually hate doing that.

only on embiid under points tonight

though I probably should be on warriors too idk

from what I’ve noticed fan duel HR props are way way lowered this year overall for overs but there will be some that aren’t so gonna be on them, man enough people complained and it’s every game again is nice

go back to triple teaming embiid dang it

Yeah every game has gone as expected imo. Had the Wolves the other day as well, don’t think I’ll have them tomorrow though

embiid fell short by a point or two and zero assists so the pts/rbs/asts hit too (which I didn’t know I also had)

never in doubt, especially not when he got 18 points immediately in the game w/12 FT’s

Cubs to make the playoffs +425

only real reason for this is the east is bad, the west has to play each other and the reds and the pirates are in the division with unbalanced division oriented schedules, Suzuki’s been great so far. (yes I know some of those nerd sites have them at like 10%, well what do they know) ie, someone in the central is going to win a bunch more games than they would’ve anywhere else

put another $25 on Suzuki to win MVP +3500

at this pace he’d be in the convo and baseball voters don’t shun voting for japanese players and he’s in a major market, if the alternatives are out west, he probably wins the tiebreaker of “east coast voters don’t watch west coast games”

I also have $25 at +6600, wish I just plunked down the 50 ball then oh well I didn’t know he really could be that good

FYI this may be common knowledge, but I figured it out by mistake - the FanDuel free bets can be broken up and made in any demonination. So you can spray them on an array of reasonable +1000 parleys and get almost face value over time.