Betting on Sports

Caesars has -102 coin toss lines. Anyone seen a better way to take advantage of this DK promo?

I spent a little more time on this then I would like to admit this morning, and weirdly the best deal I could come up with was just the morning line: Rams are -190 on DraftKings and Bengals are +175 on BetMGM. That’s less than 2% vig.

I sill put down 500 bucks on tails. What a world.

EDIT: just checked the math and it looks like coin toss is still a few pennies better. I’m weirdly worried about being seen as a promo abuser though after MGM banned me from promos after 2 weeks.

Same, at $850 mostly all promos/boosts, heavy on Rams. A defensive battle will be… not great

I can’t find the coin toss prop on DK right now. Stupid question, but can someone tell me where it’s listed?

biden’s approval might be like 25 by then

foxbet has evens on the coin toss

DK is at -105s. On 1st page / novelty props

I have all unders on the game itself, and damn near every short odds players to score a td. If we get a bunch of backups and linemen scoring I’m screwed.

If the game features 6 or more safeties, I get to retire early.

1 Like

I’ve got 37 bets across 9 books going. Seems excessive
I’m mostly betting on a rams defensive showing. Almost all of them are tied to some sort of promo. Let’s go!

1 Like

It’s weird, that bet disappeared for me.

36 with a bet live/get FB yet to go.
4/1 to hit an upright, Ov2.5 players to attempt a pass, and Un1.5 shortest TD might be my only “Fun” bets.

DK - Stafford u5.5 rushing yds +100
Caesars - o5.5 -105

Good spot for DK promo

Kupp MVP +600
Hendrickson Full Sack NO +115
Score in 1st 7 minutes NO +100
Rams Under 4.5 penalties committed -107

that has to count right?!?
2 point conversion also?

no idea why I didn’t hammer it myself, coaches love tricks when everyone’s watching the game

edit–was the lock of the century sigh

Hedged with Bengals +3.5 live and hit a pseudo middle (had a lot of Rams -3) for a pretty good day. The OBJ injury was brutal. Also missed on Chase TD and Burrow o1.5 TDs. Finished with $1,146 total bet for $309.40 profit and $196 in free bets.

Also got another 10 $100 free bets and $200 in site credit for a loss of $200 or so from arbing.

About +400 (No idea on free bets won)
8 more Stafford passing yards would have doubled that.
Chase TD, Burrow INT would have helped
OBJ 1st TD paid off multiple ways.

yeah i had that DK parlay too, brutal miss

Also forgot i had a $20 free bet on rams to win SB at +900, so another $180.

Bovada is taking forever to settle some of my bets but I was in for $1060 and probably finished slightly positive. Didn’t hit any of my longshot stuff, just some basic props and rams ML. Really wished I lived somewhere with legal betting.