Betting on Sports

Key distinction between tweets tho is people who are trying to profit vs people who actually are.

1 Like

Caesars promo, bet $100 on NBA and get $150 free NBA jersey. They ran this same promo early in the NFL season for an NFL jersey too. Make sure to opt in to the promo first.

This is also one of those promos that those of us in IL are lucky enough to be offered (though as I understand it, we’re supposed to be upgraded to the real CZR app by EOY.)

1 Like

Speaking of Draft Kings I just noticed I can potentially hit Onyx this month, but I have to degen it up a bit. Has anyone gotten there yet and know if it’s really worthwhile?

The books are starting to market directly regarding going live soon in NY. FanDuel put $10 in my DFS account because reasons.

In the House Specials section of BetRivers, they have the following bet:

Over 4.5 Suns’ Players to Score 10+ Points vs. Pistons - 12/2/21 +175

Lots of +EV with this one. FD odds of 10+ points below. Players in purple are Suns players. Heavily juiced but still a good sign. I was able to get a whole $16 down. Good luck.

2 Likes

got +200, nice find

Same. And I never use Rivers so they allow me max bets for now

I got $50 max on BR and sugarhouse (br clone site) at +200 and another 100 on the unboosted +175 line

Let’s goooo

3 players there, 2 more at 8 points and a couple more at 6 and 7 points early in the 3rd.

@erroneous i owe you a beer. cheers!

1 Like

longshot flier, the cavs to win the central at +10000

already played phoenix twice, and GS once, the nets twice, and just won @ Dallas/Miami are 12-10 and look like the team mostly fits with each other. shrugs I’ve lit worse on fire.

some to win the east too. I throw one longshot flier a year cause I hit once a long time ago and this is the team this go around.

3 Likes

In for a cup of coffee at 125/1 (caesars/wh)

I’m in for +10000 too, and also to make the playoffs at +750.

cavs up 30 at washington as long as they’re healthy clear bet for awhile

Live firing on Western Kentucky +12.5 and +520

WKU gets a stop first drive out of the half…

Fumbled Punt return

TD 2 plays later

Throw an INT next possession, TD 1 play later

Now down 29. On to the next one.

BetRivers has a Bet $250 on NCAAF, get a $75 free bet promo today

Caesars has a bet $50 on the spread of 8 championship games and if you win 6 of 8 get 2 $500 free bets.
Go Baylor, Northern Illinois, San Diego State, Louisiana, Alabama, SkylineU, Michigan, Wake Forest.
Laid off most of the bets elsewhere with a few .5-1 point middles.
Think Iowa keeps it close with Michigan but had to take the 10 and 11 middle. If Alabama +6 or +7 would be ideal

Bama +7 Cincy -10 glgl