Betting on Sports

In all over this one as well. I took Baylor, Northern Illinois, Georgia, SDSU, LA Lafayette, Houston, iowa, Pitt.

1 Like

As a novice sports bettor, I’m wondering if it is standard parlay strategy to include one game much later than the rest so you have time to make a hedge bet if you hit on all the other legs.

If that is your plan, you are absolutely better off just not including the last game.

1 Like

Why even parlay the last game then

Just parlay the early games and then bet the last game if you want.

A better plan is. Don’t do parlays :slight_smile:

I only bet parlays that are boosted or insured at this point

1 Like

If Alabama can hold on to not lose by more than 6.5, I only need one of Mich-10.5 or Wake +3.5.
Should have time to put in a a $100 parlay to hedge

Damn 3 for 3 so I’m out of contention for the 1k. Nice picks.

put a little on NBA most improved today Dejounte Murray +900 and Jarrett Allen +6500 (fanduel)

also bickerstaff coach of the year cause if the cavs miss the division but are top 4, good chance he gets it

Wheeeeeeee

6 Likes

Was looking at Fanduel live lines near the end of early Slate, they had Colts ML listed at -375 when they were up 31-0 with a minute left.

Hopped on it and they paid it out after the game ended, we’ll see if there’s some retroactive auditing on this one.

Second Sunday in a road DK is having issues. I got a free bet last Monday because of it. Let’s see if they do it again.

windy in buffalo, firing on a LOT of props tonight as a result (pro establishing, passing bad) let’s go under 47 yd FG too

Total down to 39.5.
Who’s scoring over 20? (without D/ST help)

took that under too and the opposite of that DK gary vee prop so yeah
I already regret not empting the clip, definitely should’ve maxed the under FG 47 yd prop. Not a chance.

I threw in some bazillion leg same game parlay for the lulz, and it’s probably 50/50.

I bet the under longest reception for every player I could find. Can’t believe I missed FG u47. jeeez that’s a great bet.

I went with Jones U27.5 attempts and Allen U32.5 attempts

fwiw I only saw it on draftkings briefly before they took it down b/c I probably wasn’t the only one on that

used both the profit boosts on TD scorer on Harris too so lol them for offering that.

Ugh Allen gonna miss that 40+ yard rushing boost by a yard.

1 Like

most of these hit but really singletary couldn’t get there in the establishin’ game and allen almost did passing anyway hope you all got in

my giant leg parlays failed (I assume singletary) but my 6 ones all hit easily oh what a good day today

we need more games like this that was fun

omg I only failed the giant ones because Harris got injured so he didn’t get the carry numbers damnit

one of the sites btw, 20 bets made all 20 won lmao

That was a tough loss :(

1 Like