Betting on Sports

For the $25 to $50 bettor their 25% to 50% Bet Boosts and Free Bet are nice. Hit the Cincinnati Bearcats +380 on a 50% Boost ($25Max) yesterday.
Their daily Boost ($25max) is usually at least 0EV.

Does he wake up the next day and his balance reads over a million?
I don’t think I could waste $50 that way. I’m sure I have wasted it on worse bets, but still.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/StanfordSteve82/status/1463232657609928705

2 Likes

Yeah this is what probably screwed me, only started betting heavy in September and was hitting platinum each month, now I’m silver with 45k/125k crowns to gold

Hmmm. I’ve got 85k crowns and also silver. Not likely to make it to gold, but whatever. I literally never bet more than $10 a day. Are you playing your daily missions? (Not sure if this is just a DFS thing) Just a couple of clicks and you should get a bunch more crowns.

I’ve wagered about $70k since October apparently, lol

DK plz

Yeah…I don’t know. I’ve benefitted from some DFS promotions. Like if you play at least $1 for virtually every day of baseball and hockey season you get 25k crowns. So that accounts for 50k of my crowns. I usually get another 50-100 crowns a day by doing DFS “missions” and other “achievements”. I can’t do sports betting yet on DK because its not legal in Florida, but I don’t see the same offers that they have on DFS. Honestly, the DFS points promotions are pretty generous and stretch out my play considerably, though its still really hard to actually win at DFS.

Judge halts sports betting in Florida. Not really a surprise since the way it was set up was clearly illegal at both fed and state level. Deshitface is just the absolute woat. Now our only hope is a ballot initiative next year that is certain to fail if it even makes it into the ballot at all (I signed my petition):

I guess somebody needs to tell Hard Rock about this. They’re still taking bets on their app. I read somewhere that they can continue operating while this is under appeal, but that doesn’t seem right to me. Yet that’s the case. I just bet like $32 on their app. Bet $1 yesterday after the ruling.

I’d cash out as soon as you hit if you hit. There’s no way they’re gonna win on appeal, it’s pretty clearly illegal from what I’ve read and what the legal analysis I’ve heard says. Local sports honk in Orlando said this morning that the FL constitution explicitly states that gambling expansion has to be approved by voters and the legislature can’t do what it did so even if it doesn’t violate federal law it’s unconstitutional at the state level (if what he says is true ldo).

Yeah. Its just so weird that they haven’t sent an email or anything to explain what’s happening. And I agree, it doesn’t seem legal. I think they’re trying to argue that the bets are taking place on Seminole property since that’s where the servers are located. Pretty weak. Also very strange that they only have a phone app and no website to bet on laptop etc. And ironically the legislature seems to ignore or obstruct any amendments passed by the voters.

1 Like

Hopefully this doesn’t cool them off but my strategy of betting Warriors, falling asleep, and waking up with $ to start the morning fresh is working. They’re 11-1-1 ATS since Halloween.

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem like a good idea by Hard Rock regarding its new sports betting app.

I pulled out most of my cash, but left nine dollars in just to keep account open.

1 Like

lol why the fuck not

https://twitter.com/CalSpears/status/1464043667782524931/photo/1

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster for NCAA Season Wins Middles. Every single result, including 3-4 coinflip/favorites, went the wrong way. Stroud futures took a huge hit even though he statistically had a much better game than Young vs a much better defense. Just a very rough day overall even as an Iowa alumni.

:frowning:

I was on the opposite side of the coin, winning with Utah and a big upset from Hawaii to go 2/4 and +$2725 on year long middles

Had auburn o7 and u7.5

Thanks guys. Tip top.

ugh, think I missed all my middles.

but looking I laughed at a prop, a nba topshot card to sell under 1 million for this year. Freest $25 ever.

The Nebraska choke hurt, Minnesota would be playing in the conf title game.

edit–I have a Utah futures win somewhere so maybe I did hit that but I had probably 8-10 and the rest were all not close.

if anyone cares, betrivers in their house specials has O47.5 for tonight’s MNF at +125 for $50

reminds me to go bet the under

2 Likes