***Best Simpsons Episodes of All Time Draft***

I’ll do a write up following work, but for my fifth pick, I’ll take “And Maggie Makes Three.”

Some quick highlights: Homer being oblivious to everyone congratulating him on knocking up Marge. Playing Burns’ head like a bongo “Hes getting a pretty good sound out of the guy!” “I am paralyzed with rage.” Taking a shotgun to the streets to drum up bowling alley business, and of course, my favorite ending of all time.

5 Likes

@anon24898493

“Mom, make dad tell the story right!”
“That’s what really happened.”

Also:

1 Like

One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish

“MY SKILLED HANDS ARE BUSY!”

“So you’re going to die”

3 Likes

I think this is the earliest pick so far. There are some devastatingly beautiful animation moments in this one.

@eyebooger is up

Lol, yes that part as well. A

This is my mom’s favorite episode for some reason. Homer’s story telling just cracks her up.

Damn I was gonna take Streetcar

The Maggie Great Escape subplot is one of the best in the series

1 Like

Great ep. One of my two favorite more “serious” episodes from the early seasons.

Some may hate or be ultra-confused at this pick, but I don’t want to miss it.

A parody of Go and Run Lola Run, it’s by far the best episode after peak Simpsons.

I’m going all the way to Season 12 for:

Trilogy of Error

Not as many incredible quotes, but the episode sure is fun as hell.

Meet Linguo, the grammar robot. I built him all by myself. If you misuse language, he’ll correct you.
Well, let’s put him to the test. Me love beer.
I love beer.
Aw, he loves beer. Here, little fella.
Dad, no!
Error!
I’m sorry, I thought he was a party robot.
Ugh! This is why I can’t have nice things! Grrr!

Quiet please, some of us are trying to weld! Almost done, just lay still.
Lie still.

I’m sorry!
Sorry doesn’t put thumbs on the hand, Marge!

911, this better be good.
I cut off my husband’s thumb!
Attempted murder? You’ll burn for this… burn in jail!
It was an accident!
Yeah, yeah, save it for Dateline: Tuesday . What’s your address, so I can come arrest you?
Arrest me? Um, my address: it’s, um… 1- 2- 3… Fake Street.
1-2-3 Fake Street, got it!

And Harry Potter, and all his wizard friends, went straight to Hell for practicing witchcraft.

Hibbert’s really losing it. We’re going to Dr. Nick’s!

I can’t go to juvie! They use guys like me as currency!
Yeah, they’ll pass you around like… well, like currency, like you said.

1 Like

@TW9kc2FsbG93ZG94aW5n is up.

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

5 Likes

“Here’s a cell phone. Call someone who cares.”
9-1-1
“Give me that!”

1 Like

Oh shit are we only drafting 5? I thought we were drafting 10?

Says 10 in the OP. There’s certainly enough episodes to go around; 10 rounds would only be 80 picks and seasons 1-9 have over 200 episodes.

1 Like

The moderators of this message board, otatop, L.Washington, WichitaDM, Yuv, JonnyA, RiskyFlush, and SvenO, are cowards who let abusers dox and harrass other long time posters.

I’m drafting 10. You people can do what you want.

6 Likes

You guys are crazy, I thought we were doing five too. Woops

Is it @Nicholasp27 up now?

We are drafting ten. I am breaking the table into two parts so that it doesn’t break the page and force you to scroll to the right to see the whole thing.