***Best Simpsons Episodes of All Time Draft***

You mean I shaved my bikini zone for nothing?!

1 Like

I love this because Groening eventually gets to make an actual Married with Children episode with the actual Peg Bundy about ten years later

1 Like

It helps that there are 3 or 4 rounds worth of 1st round value.

1 Like

LORD PALMERSTON

1 Like

This is such a great bit. It’s surprising how few people catch the reference when I drop it in casual conversation.

4 Likes

1 Like

Have to do it after work, in ~4 hours i’ll have a writeup. Or if work continues to piss me off and I call it an early day, idk yet.

is this draft going to be a snake? if so jmakin has two picks to make.

Oh no

1 Like

God I love Deep Space Homer. I would have picked it first if not for monorail. Also love the callback in Homer’s Enemy.

2 Likes

“Oh no, I’ve killed Wilson! I guess it’s back to jail for me! hoo hoo hoo hoo

Those are some really dark jokes about Tim Allen and James Taylor, once you know the backstory.

Deep Space Homer was on my short list

Homer at Bat great also

2 Likes

Well I’m out of ideas for my next pick.

1 Like

Which inspired one of my favorite moments in cinematic history!

GOD’S NOTE: I’m embarrassed to admit that until someone recently called me out, I thought it was Jerry Maguire that inspired this moment in the Simpsons.

2 Likes

Yall are just choosing good eps but i’m goin for a THEME

@RiskyFlush do i have 2 picks? It made me panic earlier, but I think i have the episodes picked out. Just need to rewatch and add commentary after I’m done with work.

We are doing a snake draft so yuss, you need to go again. The clock resets for your second pick so no rush.

And honestly, after that last delay, the Overton window has shifted on how long it’ll take before people start @ProxyOP you.

Lol. So I"m picking a bunch of simpsons episodes? I am so confused.

It’s ok I replaced you, unless you want back in. Looked to me like you didn’t even mean to sign up and then you didn’t show up for your pick despite multiple pings.