Admin Log

I didn’t mean to heart that lol

2 Likes

I wrote a post in the Covid-19 thread, it was a post that landed straight after this post by goofyballer

And a 504 message appeared right away with the OK panel, so I click on it to take me back, see that the post is on my screen and deleted the post myself on my box by pressing the trash can as I automatically thought I’d been banned for goofyballer saying I was trolling as I had just @ed at MrWookie.

Is there a way to get the post back or will it be on the log so as I can assure goofyballer that I did Infact try to post immediately after him to clarify my post that has him in a twizel.

Goofyballer reply to me in the Moderation thread… Below.

Dunno how many times you @'ed Wookie but this post has obviously not been deleted

edit, yeah, seems like you meant that post:

Lay off the grass before running to make up fake drama in About Unstuck please

And I’ve reported the post for the above comment👆

I’m not really sure what you’re asking, but these are the posts starting with the one you linked to by goofy. It a post had gotten deleted, I would still see a trace of it. Looks like your post never was actually posted

Thanks, it was showing on my screen, alough it was in that grey background as if it had been instantly hidden and I used the garbage can to rush to the Moderation thread.

It seems that trying to stop a multi-post derail in action will get me riled up to and wanted to show goofyballer I was not lying and Infact deleted it myself by error and by being computer illiterate, if he said that I’d understand lol.

As I’ve said it myself many a time here… :v: Peace Goreo

Edit: And managed to finally put on ignore the poster who seems to attack me on the regular here as it seems he has me in a group, instead of being a ex-mod whom tried.

2 Likes

Granted moderator status to @Nononocantsleep, @Rugby, and @otatop following a community vote on each of the three.

7 Likes

AOC unbanned as tweets seem to be working now

7 Likes

I’ve removed myself from the server account. @spideradmin @olink, please revoke my admin status whenever you have the chance… If anything happens in the next month that you’d like my help with, just re-admin me until it’s sorted.

goreo is no longer an admin. I hope this is only temporary, but will understand if it’s not.

Boo

Thanks for all of your efforts @anon46587892 over the past several years.

13 Likes

Following the updated moderator rules, I have demodded both @MrWookie and @skydiver8.

Both will be eligible for a new moderator term starting 11/1/2021. Two weeks prior to that date, there will be a nomination thread in About Unstuck where they (or anyone else) can volunteer to start a new moderator term on 11/1.

Thanks for helping moderate the forum.

10 Likes

Following the voting results here, I am modding both @CanadaMatt3004 and @Tilted for 6 month terms.

4 Likes

At his request, I have de-modded @Nononocantsleep. (Not for any particular issue; I believe he originally expected to serve only three months, rather than a six month term.)

Edit: I have also de-modded @PocketChads in line with his term ending on 11/1/2021.

Thank you both for modding!

3 Likes

Following the voting results here, I made @catfacemeowmers, @Riverman, and @anon10396289 moderators for six month terms.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You mod bro?

2 Likes

Dunno who is in charge of banners, but this one can probably be removed now.

@admins @moderators

I think we also need to demod a few folks. Our 6 months is already up.

We’re grandfathered in but we also still have a few days before we’ve been mods for 6 months.

3 Likes