About Moderation

WTF?

1 Like

@discobot roll 1056784d1056784

I only have 20 dice. Shameful, I know!

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair dice is 120?

:game_die: 101, 22, 7, 102, 9, 50, 46, 11, 88, 23, 96, 78, 75, 48, 60, 29, 43, 56, 10, 56

This does not seem mathematically sound.

1 Like

:vince1:

@discobot roll 3d0

Iā€™m sorry, it is mathematically impossible to roll that combination of dice. :confounded:

1 Like

:vince2:

@discobot roll 2d10.5

This ************* hates both of us now.

1 Like

Ok stop spamming the thread

A week is a long time in [Unstuck] politics.

if anything warning seemed unnecessary.

:ok_hand:

Not even close to Friday yet.

You havenā€™t factored in the holiday

Currently working out but Iā€™ll look into that this afternoon. Looks like otatop already unbanned you. It appears I banned at least one other poster an extra day by mistake, too. Sorry about that.

Donā€™t worry about it, thatā€™s no big deal. I believe thereā€™s some sort of glitch on the end times of bans and silences.

The mistake was banning me (and cassette) for what you did and the bigger mistake was standing by it when it became clear I had a point.

Asking for the record to be more accurate is not relitigating the issue.

Yeah, just correct the record and move on.

If you had done that instead of insisting Iā€™m a troll, there would likely have been almost no drama over it. Your warnings and bannings in this instance made it worse.

After having all this pointed out, you still insisted it was the correct action. Not listening and considering things fairly was the mistake.

I do apologize for the Cartman clip and hope you can understand that having a good deed punished can be frustrating. Ultimately, it was a small price to pay to finally have it satisfactorily fixed. Kudos and thank you to econophile for that.

Whether conscious of it or not, my suspicion is that mods are looking at whatā€™s going on at Twitter with respect to moderation and feeling that is the opposite of what they want happening here.

ā€¦because UP, an obscure internet forum, is notoriously full of far right racists and conspiracy theorists?