About Moderation

So we want less heavy-handed modding but also gimmicks need to be insta-banned.

So then heā€™s a gimmick account that posts 90 percnet of his content in About Moderation. That was my point. That weā€™re not instanuking gimmick accounts that post in ATF.

Whose gimmick is it? Legit asking

*spelling is hurd

Indiscriminate yā€™alling: an informal fallacy that assumes that a fact about a part of a thing is true for the entirety of the thing.

1 Like

I do love the Sixers, though.

Their post stats are funnily enough the exact opposite, only 10% are in About Unstuck.

Yes, and thatā€™s horrible inconsistent modding by me because clearly the PhillieFanatic is here to start fights.

Bless your heart, you clearly donā€™t know what yā€™all means.

Still waiting on my invite.

He wants to clean up the covid thread. Nmnm got no doctors as far as I can gather.

1 Like

No, I said you seem like the type that enjoys Disney. This forum has established that that means you are an excellent father.

1 Like

You declared yourself as part of the blood feud long ago.

1 Like

I ignored him for a couple of months and he kept bringing my name up.

1 Like

Blood feuds are getting repetitive and boring. Can someone declare kanly?

trolly

Lol, Iā€™m sorry, but it is objectively hilarious that even on their own secret forum they canā€™t help trolling other users.

1 Like

Since the gimmicks that popped up only in this thread were insta banned when it appeared that they were Captain adjacent, but gimmicks that appear to be [canā€™t use my preferred name for your team it isnā€™t allowed] are not insta banned, itā€™s worth asking about, no? Iā€™m not speaking for all, some want no modding, I just want consistent modding.

2 Likes

Ok then never mind my last post. (Edit: Sorry Iā€™m confused. I think my point stands)

Was it ever put up for a vote? I remember jmakin proposing a vote and then getting yelled at by the captains.

1 Like

I undeleted the post to compare and see if it was ā€œCaptain adjacentā€ or another reason

Posted by a brand new user called Fuck_Potato

:thinking:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I believe there have been multiple gimmicks insta permed?