About Moderation (old original thread)

The what argument?

this whole time I didnt even realize otatop was potato backwards

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s about what I thought/remembered. Decent money, but weird to even think you would be top 10% on 2p2.

What is Sealioning?

Sealioning refers to the disingenuous action by a commenter of making an ostensible effort to engage in sincere and serious civil debate, usually by asking persistent questions of the other commenter. These questions are phrased in a way that may come off as an effort to learn and engage with the subject at hand, but are really intended to erode the goodwill of the person to whom they are replying, to get them to appear impatient or to lash out, and therefore come off as unreasonable.

2 Likes

Do sea lions do this? I mean I’ve always kind of suspected sea lions couldn’t be trusted…

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t know the definition until now.

Sea lions are extremely dangerous. People think they’re cute and ride up to a big male in mating season and try to take a photo on a paddle board and get fucked up sometimes.

The best thing I ever saw was this asshole fishing crew dude slapping a sea lion as hard as he could with like a shovel and the sea lion fought back and the dude had to go to the hospital.

They’re fat and look harmless but they can move really fast and weigh like 800 fucking lbs and have razor sharp teeth. Lol.

It’s the walruses that you really can’t trust

Speaking of those, we should do another grab bag.

Walruses seem like crusty old timers who have seen a lot of shit. I’d trust a walrus.

they take massive shits

1 Like

La Jolla beach, natural splendor and teh stench of sea lion shit.

WTF why did you accuse me of that the other day? What a fucking joke LMFAO. If anything I was a victim of it.

1 Like

200 (1)

9 Likes

Jbro is Orbj spelled backwards.

3 Likes

Lmao. Keep at it bud. I do this because I care about this place.

8 Likes

:vince1:

I have a very unique screenname that you cannot make an anagram of. I’ve tried.