About Moderation

maybe that’s covered in the next software upgrade

Lol that’s not the reason for the snark, of course you don’t value me, you’re a ban-lusting proud-non-reading forum-fascist. I’d be doing something horribly wrong if you did.

But since CSO4 learned his lesson, do you want to take a crack at this one:

Nah it was great. You encapsulated tHe DrAmA perhaps the best ever. It’s gonna be all for naught especially considering ViridianDreams is about to ignore me, but, still, not bad.

1 Like

What about this one, Max? Still having trouble finding fault in six’s derisive posting?

Well my original point was that once the gloves come off it’s fair game, and it’s usually someone coming in with fists out already.

As far as that post, he’s clearing it up that it wasn’t your slight, but rather calling for bans while being under-informed, something that’s far more derisive than a little snark. Seems fine.

I’ve never called for anyone to be banned here. In fact the only time I’ve ever called for a ban since I joined 2p2 in 2009ish, was when some guy showed up in the politics forum with a sn that was the n-word spelled backwards. Six is just making shit up about me trying to disparage me and I’ve barely interacted with him.

You seem to be derailing the discussion to discuss your personal grievance.

And guess what? That’s totally fine! Because I’m not like you and your guys.

lemme guess it was that one right?

btw

is

woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter

same as it ever was

condemn not, and you will not be condemned

5 hidden replies

3 hidden replies

Amazing.

3 Likes

For those keeping score at home, that’s this same all-star:

3 Likes

LOL TROLLS U CAN EVEN TELL BY THE NAME: USA CUP SOCCER TOURNAMENT

1 Like

I’m lying I just made that shit up. Lol nobody would ever actually seriously type words like those in the rectangle and click the little reply button. And definitely not make a post like this a few weeks later:

2 Likes

same as it ever was brother

4 hidden replies. Nope.

4 Likes

ayyteeen pussayys

1 Like

Nope. You just rarely post anything that’s worth responding to.

1 Like

Even direct questions?