About Moderation

Like, you mfs are so devoid of intellectual curiosity, or probably more accurately have neuroses and other impulses overriding any intellectual curiosity, that nobody ever asked me my takes on all this after being gone for 15 months.

After being late to the game but somehow thrust into the role as a lead captain, just poof, left to focus on trading NFTs and crypto. Didn’t even lurk. And, lol, ironically enough,

only came back as a fluke because I wanted to talk about the poker cheating scandal.

And my “takes on all this” would probably have really surprised some people!

But nobody wanted to hear that because none of you actually wanted to ‘save this community’ and ‘solve the problems’ and what not. You all just got a real taste of ostracizing an outgroup and have been chasing that dragon ever since.

Here’s what I posted in the discord right around when I left:

Thanks for proving me wrong gang, hi-fives all around.

1 Like

I for one am jealous of 6ix’s intelligence and intellectual curiosity

as if the fucking case needed any more resting good god

Srsly sticky that shit, nothing encapsulates tHe DrAmA better than me typing all that and some NPC with cut-rate dialogue scripting just dropping in thirsty to make that elite contribution.

Lol and the velvet brain couldn’t even pause long enough to make sure his insult made sense. Of course it’s not jealous of intellectual curiosity, that’s definitionally self-referential lol.

1 Like

It’s not an insult, I am jealous of your intellect, you could be nicer to all the people not as smart as you though

I mean ironically enough, yeah no shit lol, it’s dripping off. But that’s not what you were saying so why even do this? They made a whole new forum just for dudes like you.

Are there other velvet brain people there?

Hold up my plate is full with the ninja edit.

One of the wildest parts of all this is that I could offer to donate to these dudes’ favorite charity in exchange for a sincere interaction and it would still just not have a shot in hell of happening.

1 Like

Lol like polls are cringe but how much do you think I’d have to pay Potato to talk about the frequent flier miles ban anything?

You know it’s really tempting, having one of those conversations where you make a bunch of vague references and speak condescendingly to whoever you’re talking to. Great for sincere interactions. Can’t imagine why people wouldn’t want to do it.

this mf said vague references like you can’t make this shit up

1 Like

I don’t have anything against anyone here but equating anything you could do here to anything that might actually make a difference is laughable.

If anything the “true leftists” who have spent a year and half of their time and energy on this shit when they could have spent it elsewhere have done the opposite of selling why anyone should ever do it or subscribe to it.

Anyways carry on!

So we’re not friends anymore just like that lol.

Wild shit, that’s how hard all this goes in one direction and one direction only, always.

Why would we not be friends? I hope that is a joke?

Me saying you are wasting your time, which i presume is valuable, on this shit is not an insult.

I mean @6ix and others I don’t really disagree with you? I’ve said it myself. We don’t really need moderation or at most nearly none?

Beating the same drum for this whole time hasn’t done anything but alienate some. We are only enemies in our own minds.

1 Like

If anyone wants to know why i have been pissed about all this for the last year and a half it’s because people i did think respected me sat around and had a pm discussion about how i was a mod bootlicker and the like.

I also care about this place. The last thing i wanted was to see it split into 2 or 3 or more.

I mean I like to think i have made “friends” here like @6ix and @joh(fuck he anoned) and lots more. I care about most people here. I think people here are mostly good people.

I’ve mostly stopped posting because of the feuding. The bullshit. The fucking insanity.

I mean this place should have been an oasis from the insanities of the real world. Instead it has become the same or worse. If I wanted to go argue with uncle frank i would have gone to a family thanksgiving since 2018.

5 Likes

More the first sentence than the second, the one I quoted. You willfully (i’m assuming) misunderstood everything I said in order to laugh(able) at me. It’s fine, I’m just making an observation about what transpired.

Obviously I wasn’t “equating anything you (I) could do here to anything that might actually make a difference” and I don’t see how it could be construed that way unless one was trying to shoehorn in an insult.

Every night I think “lol ok there’s no way this is gonna have this much staying power, there’s no way i’m gonna wake up and this shit is still gonna captivate my interest” but then I wake up and bam. To use some internet-speak I think has been neglected for awhile, the thread(s) keep delivering!