About Moderation

How is that even possible? Is it wrong for people to participate in spinoff forums? Should they be banned for doing that?

1 Like

It is a question of what the goal of the spin off site is. But again, i don’t believe you.

So the purpose of commonWealth/cuse’s mod actions here was creating dissent within this community in order to eventually drive users there. That’s pretty ugly but almost makes some sense of his ridiculous modding abuse.

3 Likes

No, the question is literally how could CW strip this community of content. Like, what do you even mean by that.

If we’re going to take action against demodding people who participate in spinoff forums, we ought to sort out the meets and bounds of what’s appropriate.

I mean by inviting every person who isn’t a “captain” and hoping that his new community will replace this one. That’s the desired end goal, isn’t it? What is complicated about understanding it? I need help from people who aren’t Trolly to see if i’m being trolled here.
If that’s the desired end goal, why is he modding this community, one that he hopes becomes obsolete in light of the new community?

And yeah, i am trying to sort out the meets and bounds of what’s appropriate. That’s the point of the discussion. I don’t believe you are trying to do so.

1 Like

We got ourselves a teaching moment here: The fact that you think/thought this was me (either you sincerely believe or you’re just saying it to troll) is indicative of the entire problem.

Lol ignore everything about innocent-until-proven-guilty and benefit-of-the-doubt and what not (cuz duh lol)… Do these even seem like some shit I’d do?!?

The gimmick, like, the thought-line joke, doesn’t even make sense on a conceptual level! I don’t mean a ‘good’ joke, I mean something simply internally consistent. Was Tim banned? No? So there’s no ‘reason’ for a TimBukTuufReading account? Already a rough start, and that’s before you get to the rest of it.

Based on a habitual misunderstanding of the most basic concepts, we both know who the prime suspect is lol:

2 Likes

The goal is obvious. Whether you are for it or against it.

Yes, to replace UP. If you have a different goal in mind do share, because that’s the one i’m thinking of.

That’s a fine goal. They are allowed to do so. I’m sad about it, because I like UP and i contribute to many threads here to the best of my abilities. But advancing that goal while modding this one (and perhaps even using mods privleges to do so) is very wrong in my opinion.

2 Likes

You have proof of this? No one’s said anything to me about replacing, stripping, or making UP obsolete.

It’s hard to have a conversation where we ignore basic logic.

1 Like

Fyp

I suggest you check the user name.

1 Like

What kind of proof would you accept here?

1 Like

I don’t get the point of lying. Jman has a post there where he predicts/wishes they get 100 users by the end of the week. Nearly the entirety of UP. Why are you guys lying about it is beyond me.

1 Like

I’m glad if all the ■■■■■ leave here and make it a nicer place.

dead pony express would have been a more apt name though.

You’ve made serious accusations against CW with absolutely no proof. Saying that CW’s participation in a side forum should be a demoddable offense after you and your Captains buddies have had your little invite-only clubhouse thing going for about a year is just naked hypocrisy. otatop absolutely should be overturning your mod decisions as long as you’re in this completely unreasonable state.

what proof is needed? They opened a site together based on the idea to create a UP without “captains” (it’s obviously not really a thing, as they will find out inevitably). They’ve done so while CW is a moderator here who is constantly banning people for stuff you all seem to disagree with now (“fuck off” for example).

lol what does that even mean? I didn’t make any mods decisions (certainly not active one). That’s the beauty of your constant lies and why you can’t come up with any good replies other than, in the words of ikes, being butthurt.

1 Like

You can throw a dart.

Who can forget that enlightening discussion when big boy alex responded like a big boy and much progress was made.

Or this one, it’s really up your alley:

Alexwho is your favorite Breakfast Club character?

Related, who is your favorite Lord Of The Flies character?

Further related, what’s your favorite prison experiment?

Gosh, I can’t wait for big boy alex to reply with some interesting big boy responses.

1 Like

what proof is needed?

More than just your soulreads.

They opened a site together based on the idea to create a UP without “captains” (it’s obviously not really a thing, as they will find out inevitably).

So? Give me evidence that CW is doing something that you and your Captains buddies haven’t already been doing.

Can we not do this here?

3 Likes