About Moderation

Trust Level 3 members can change thread titles, it’s not a mod specific power.

Fuck off.

Don’t be a fucking moron and it seems to work out just fine.

I’ll also note how you didn’t go to the fainting couches for me when yuv lost his shit towards me.

Fucking weird huh? Almost like you don’t actually give a shit about what you say you care about.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re still being idiotic, but link me to to where Yuv abused moderator power if you’re not lying.

Nah I won’t because fuck putting any sort of effort into this bullshit. I’m surprised you missed it though. Like you’re capable of remembering grievances from years ago but just miss shit yuv does. Fucking weird huh?

I know you won’t, idiot. It’s because you’re lying.

Quite an impressive few days, otatop. Vigorous Debate and a Little Bit of Calvin Ball.

Should trust level 3 members be allowed to change thread titles in order to abuse the OP? For example, changing a thread title to “I’m a fucking moron.” Should their trust level be reduced for that behavior?

Start by unbanning 6ix and AQ and then keep yourself in check by at least sticking to one-day bans.

Fuck off

6 Likes

Hey look at that, yuv threatened a two week ban! So weird you missed it!

@moderators please change the thread title linked below to something that’s not intended as a personal attack on the OP. Otatop made the current title and banned AQ so he can’t fix it.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/i-m-a-fucking-moron/9810

JFC, even an idiot would know bans fall within community-sanctioned moderator power here.

uck foff

1 Like

You’d think so but you just demonstrated otherwise

He had plenty of time to change it if it was so important to him, he spent that time posting his fucking moronic memes and lying about me instead.

1 Like

You’re really trying too hard to be quick-draw clever. Now fetch me that link.

Not true. It was locked for him because you changed it as a mod. He made one post in there before you changed the title to the personal attack “I’m a fucking moron”. Then the rest that you moved there were protest because you escalated it like that and he couldn’t change it.

He was able to change not only the title but the content of the OP of another thread he created that became locked when I merged it into this thread, so I don’t believe this.

His original title was also a personal attack and lie against me, so he FAFO’d.

Huh, turned out to be true, my bad.

1 Like

Easy mistake. I mean it was a bad move, but an easy mistake to not know he couldn’t edit it, what with the nuances of the software. Kudos for being honest about it. Let’s get to those unbanning now.

Also, if you have any clue what CN is yammering on about with Yuv, link me up please.