About Moderation

Now that goofy, jman and CW and countless others are gone, surely the drama will end!

lol

3 Likes

I saw that goofy left, but didnā€™t know the other two left.

oranje boven!!!

Seems pretty chill actually

As always, ā€œdriving off founding membersā€ is not something thatā€™s universally bad.

2 Likes

Whoā€™s saying this? No one afaik.

Itā€™s certainly been said like anyone was supposed to give a shit.

I donā€™t understand what you mean here.

@catfacemeowmers ?

Itā€™s not even that people have zero respect for me, I mean idgaf and Iā€™m not holding my breath, but Iā€™m continually surprised people have so little respect for themselves that they post this shit.

I always love how SKā€™s ability to perceive things completely falls apart when itā€™s inconvenient for him.

Not sure what you mean here

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be the first time ā€œcountless othersā€ have left. History repeating itself, I guess. Prolly not good for your mod campaign, tho.

Iā€™m not

L
D
O

Let me ask you. Do you feel 6ixā€™s posts over the past 15 hours have been a positive turn towards reconciliation?

2 Likes

Itā€™s been very obvious for well over two years people donā€™t want to be friends. Trolling is their favorite part! Bored nailed it 5 days ago and also 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Like, I seriously have no idea what Mr. Wookie is saying here. Is it bad to run off posters? Sure. Is anyone saying it was good that certain posters were run off? Not as far as I can see. At least from me and ā€œmyā€ ā€œteamā€.

I guess I am naive as I donā€™t believe this is true for everyone.

2 Likes

2 Likes