About Moderation

Unless I missed something, the Crapto thread hasn’t been sanctioned as an unchained area of the forum. So, letting anything go there just opens up the mods to “How can you silence this guy while RM calls people assholes??!!”

(Not that I think anyone in AM is on the lookout for hypocrisy).

1 Like

:vincelaser:

Marksman:”Yeah I have been on this forum that covers Politics and a lot of other stuff. Mostly middle aged males”

Marksmansfriend:”Oh really? Sounds interesting. What’s an example of one of the more busier threads?”

Marksman: “About Moderation is ALWAYS popping and has been the busiest thread for a while now.”

Marksmansfriend:”Oh, I see.”

11 Likes

3 Likes

And that boy’s name was Albert Einstein.

5 Likes

Spoiler alert maybe: the people in the Milgram experiments getting shocked weren’t actually {plot twist!} getting shocked.

1 Like

welcome back, u maniac

2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeakBoringEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

2 Likes

i was gonna try to break my posts-in-a-row record

1 Like

RFC: No Swears!

Like, this is a joke I left on the cutting room floor over at The Other Site, something like, “Did they make a No Cursing rule while I was gone?” But it felt too heavy-handed and strained!

3 Likes

Oh shit speaking of leaving shit on the cutting room floor and shit, lol.

1 Like

tony robbins2

1 Like

I’m scrolling from the bottom up so I robbed myself of even that faint hope that he would make a careful and thoughtful reply to clear up any confusion. {spoiler!}

1 Like

Oh snap, I just realized I have to proceed carefully.

These bans have been so frequent and long that merely replying to a post made in the interim might cross the line from new drama to slightly-used-middle-aged drama, and then also the line from slightly-used-middle-aged drama to Old Drama, and that would be a disaster.

2 Likes

on it

oooo do me do me!

1 Like

Yeah, what the fuck, there’s no ban or swearing, rudeness, or revisiting a topic. “Insult or attack” I would say is a whole level worse than that.

1 Like

No.

Welcome to the forums T7Split!